Chapter 4 - New Home...

Hello guys! I really didn't realize that it's been so long since I posted a chapter 😭.  It's been 7 months. Sorry guys, nursing school is really a journey.

But yeah I'm back, and happy new year guys. Btw guys I know I'm not really a good writer 😭. Just sharin these ideas. Don't get your hopes high, pls 🤣

*****CHAPTER 4*****

[Bixby, could you play Awkward Silence pls] 

Because that's what's happening now.

Lee doesn't know what he could feel from what he learned now. Like him and Seungmin? In a RELATIONSHIP?

NOT a fake anymore. But a real... IT'S REALLY FOR REAL!

Lino was trying his hardest to not freak out. Even he was one now. But, of course, he will not admit it to himself. A mighty Lino was not like that.

(Lino was taking a deep breath to calm his thoughts.)

"Seungmin, what do you mean with confess? Do you mean... We are.. i-in re-relationSHIP now? Li-like? Like you know?" Lino was trying his best to not stutter and embarrass himself. But his ears can't lie.

Seungmin's noticing Lino's ears being as red as tomatoes makes his heart soft. That he can't stop himself from caressing Lino's ears on how red it is. "Cutie."

Well, you know the result. It became redder, including Lino's face 🤣.

*Ehem*"Sorry, you being embarrassed and blushing is really cute. Like your cuteness is driving me crazy." While getting his hand away from Lino's ear. Back to his lab gown's pocket.

Hence, the tomato Lino was wishing to kill him for making him feel like that.

"To answer your question, we're not in a relationship.... YET."

This fuck3r really loves leaving me hanging and making things suspenseful. "What do you mean?" Lino's asked.

"We're going out occasionally, but we didn't talk about labels. I didn't bring it up to you either, since I respect your decision," he said, smiling at him. "Also, you know that at that time, the most important thing to me was making you happy. Though I just hope that even right now, even if you don't remember me. I could still make you happy." Seungmin while trying to reach out again to his hands..

*1 month after*

After that conversation, there's really nothing new to happen. There is no progress in his investigation.

What he could do when he was in the hospital. As paranoid as Seungmin keeps insisting on staying more. And it's boring to see the same face every day, as no jisung visiting him, since the boy is out of country.

However, those hell days will end today. Because today is the day of his discharge.

His injured feet are nearly healed. He can now walk, but he still needs to avoid any strenuous activities.

*Knock, knock* "Hyung, it's time." Seungmin

*Fastforward*