Chapter 7 - DATE

I'm starting to write again. I don't know if until when I able to do this lol.

*****Chapter 7*****

It's another day and another drama for Lino.

Because today he has a... a DATE

DATE with only KIM SEUNGMIN.

Okay, he was really in another world.

Because if he were in real life, Seungmin wouldn't dare ask him like that.

They're called a Divorce Couple for a reason. He can't even stay for a minute in a room with Seungmin.

And of course, if ever the real Seungmin asks him for date. He will not dare to have a date with Seungmin.

Over his sexy body. NEVER!

Also, don't ask him what their problem is. He doesn't know either.

Right now, he just agreed for the date on Seungmin version 2 because he needs some information.

Yes, he needs information, nothing else.

That's still a Seungmin. Well, he admits that the Seungmin here is much tolerable, even though he was clingy as hell. But at least he wasn't that Seungmin who was so irritating.

Right now...Lino was readying his outfit for his DATE with KIM SEUNGMIN. Even though Lino would deny that he didn't like it. He can't deny how excited he is slightly.

For how many times did he try many outfits. Yes, he was not really excited...

Lino also woke up much earlier today. Not because he was so excited *partly a reason* but also because of what happened yesterday to his talk with Innie.

Yesterday was so eventful, that it mindblowed his mind. 

Lino was so busy choosing outfits and to his inner dialogue that he didn't even heard the doorbell. Not until he received a call.

"Hello? Who is this?" Lino accidentally answered the call without looking the caller for being shock on its sound. As he was still not out in his daydreaming. 

"Honey? Are you ok? The driver said that no one's opening and answering the doorbell. Are you at home right now?" Lino was so utterly dumbfounded on what he heard. 

"Honey?" 

"Yes, Honey. Are you at home right now? I ordered you some breakfast bibimbap, americano, kimchi, and your favorite pudding from that bakery near your dance studio. The courier said you're not answering the doorbell."

"You're not jogging right now, right? Your feet is not healed yet, honey. Just do some light stretching before going back on your routine, okay?"

"Honey, are you still there?" Seungmin in this world really not failed to shock the hell out of Lino.

(Lino was still trying to hide his blush cheeks and ears after hearing his honey calling and absorbing what Seungmin is saying) "hmm, Yes I'm at home. I'm just busy choosing outfit for our date... I mean I'm busy at taking shower. Yes, I'm taking shower that's why I don't hear bell." Lino was almost slapped his mouth for slipping those image. 

"Oh, okay? Btw, I order you something. Eat well okay. Also, about our DATE." Lino's cheeks is now burning. He was just shy okay. Not because he was blushing for Seungmin. Hell no.