Snippet of the Start Divorce Thing

For stays/non-stays 😜. The explanation may half true and half lie for story purposes.

*Straykids is composed of 8 members named Chan  (Leader), Lino ( the wife aka cat), Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin (husband aka puppy), Felix, and I.N. *

*****Preview*****

It's  been 2 years, the last time they finished doing the skz family skit aka drama but the divorce concept was still on-going.

It just started as Lino do the role of the 'aunt' and Seungmin as his 'husband'.

Honestly, their drama is actually good even though Lino and Seungmin is somehow awkward. Not because they're not close but they're not into that kind of drama concept 🤷‍♀️.

 Like they are grown up man,  why he need to act lovey dovey (like why act when they can be natural lol).

Everything was going well on their so called drama not until Lino talk to Han. And as usual Han responded in flirty way and calling him beautiful.

Which is true, just look how pretty Lino is.

Even his fake husband is crying on how beautiful he is that its their first time to see Seungmin trying to be possesive to Lino

Ofcourse, it makes the ship of Han and Lino cheers (minsung our lovely soulmate 🥰). Well not good for Seungmin and Lino.

It starts a cheating issues and fans joking things about it as  Han cheat and cling to Lino. When Han have a wife which is Hyunjin, and Lino have husband named Seungmin.

'What will happen to the newlywed Seungmin and Lino. ARE THEY GOING TO BE DIVORCE?' The main questions of fans.

Fastforward...  after the skit

As the staffs and skz saw the reaction of their fan and how popular it is to stays and non-stays. The staffs thought that its a good concept. The 'Divorce Concept' between Seungmin and Lino.

However, it just a concept but how come this thing created a wall that they didn't realize they build in.

Did they take the concept seriously that just thinking that Seungmin will be the one clingy him. Is enough to make Lino want to yeet and disappear himself wishing he would just be a cat?

PS: Lino is really beautiful. It should be illegal to be beautiful and handsome at the same time 😭.
Pls vote and leave a comment if you can! Thank you for reading. Your presence is enough! Just by seeing that someone reading my story!

Condolence to all arohas and all people that love Moonbin. Our angel is now resting and happy with our lord. I hope you'll feeling okay! Free talk to me when you need someone to talk, okay!Fighting everyone! So proud of you!

04/11/23

Edited/Published: 04/21/2023