Chapter 3 - Curious Cat

*****Chapter 3*****

It's been five hours since Seungmin last visited him. And he was bored as hell. Well, even though he was curious why Seungmin did not go back to his room.

He swears to himself not to ask the nurse about him. It's better too, right?  Since that Seungmin is so weird.

And about the other members.
How come no one visited him. Where are the other members. And their managers. 

W-wait right he was not Idol anymore.

If Seungmin is a doctor now. Of course, he himself is not an idol either.

But what happened to the other members. Are they also existing in this world?

Right now, he was sure that he was not in his real world. But he doesn't know what's happening too.

"Is this a dream? Am I dreaming right now?" Lino says this while staring in his injured feet.

'Nevermind, why stress myself over something I don't know'  he whispered to himself. 

*****

Hours passed, and Lino was already sleeping due to boredom when he heard the creaking of the door.

As a light sleeper he is, he sits up from his hospital bed to see who dared disturb him.

To see that it was Kim Seungmin.

"How are you, Lino Hyung? Did I disturbed you?" While checking the IV bag beside his bed. Ofcourse,  you are. Isn't obvious?

Lino just nodded to him while intently observing Seungmin.

"Sorry hyung. If it took me a while to come back. Here, I bought you something. For sure, you're hungry." While preparing the porridge.

You guys probably curious why Lino is letting Seungmin to his weird acts, when he don't like it.

First, the Seungmin he knows is so smart and observant. How could he act freely and find the truth when Seungmin noticed his action when he suddenly rejected him.

Second, only Seungmin is his competitor on having a brain on their group. The fact that he was still not sure about his relationship with Seungmin. It's a big risk to go act against him.

"HYUNG, Are you okay? Is there anything that bothers you." he was awakened on his own world when he feel Seungmin's hand on his face.

WTF!! OKAY! CALM DOWN LINO! CALM DOWN.

"Yes, I'm okay."

"Could I ask something?" He stopped eating and looked at Seungmin

"Yes, its okay Hyung. What is it?"

"Where are  the other guys? I heard Jisung was the one brought me here.  Where is he?" he seriously asked. He needs to know where the other members are. Why is only Seungmin here with him.

On the other side, for Seungmin, his Lino hyung looked so lost and teary that it hurt his heart. He thought that his Lino hyung was okay.

"Hyung, you don't remember? You haven't talk to them for 5 years." Why holding and caressing his Lino hyung' hands to comfort him.

Why does this man like holding his hands.
He didn't talk to other guys for 5 years? Why - Lino

"Didn't talk? Why? Is something wrong happened.  Why can't I remember." He tried to act as if he was about to cry. He needs to do this to get the information he needs without worrying too much about Seungmin.

"Hyung, why you didn't tell that you don't remember anything?.. Could you also remember what we are?" Seungmin is like pleading with Lino and hoping that Hyung remembers him.

Sorry Seungminnie I need to know what is happening. Lino shakes his head and saying he doesn't remember anything. That makes Seungmin finally cry.

Seungmin tries to calm himself before answering Lino.

When he was finally calmed down. "You haven't talked to any of them for five years. We also haven't talked for so long since last December."

"Last december?" Seungmin just nodded. "Five years ago, before we graduated. We have this last project in our drama club wherein we need to shoot a short high school drama." Wait, is it the same scene on one of our MVs (Lino)

"You're the male lead in that one, together with that girl.  Unfortunately, at that time, Hyunjin also liked that girl, and he was sort of jealous, I believe. It affects your relationship with him, and I don't know exactly what happened, but other members had misunderstandings too after that. That's why we didn't finish that project and just chose to go our separate ways after graduating."

It's really the same for the MV, but I don't remember that some members also have misunderstandings in that MV.

"What about us? Do we also have some misunderstandings?" Lino asked. Seungmin just shook his head before saying a 'No'. "But at that time, I had sort of feelings for you. That's why I feel like it's better that we are off, even after what happened with that girl. I feel that I made the right decision that time," he said while trying to smile at me.

"But I'm thankful, you know. That I meet you again after 5 years. That Christmas is the best Christmas I have." Okay, everything is cringy, right? I can't handle this anymore.

'Okay, it's different on the MV i know! What  the heck is this world. I thought its the same drama (Its lino' thoughts)

"I actually regret that I didn't tell you my feelings. After I see you that night in front of Cat Cafe, I can't help but say the things I should have said five years ago. Even I know you will freak out. " He's holding my hand again.

W-Wait if he confesses. Lino's eyes are almost out because of the sudden realization.

So are we in a relationship?

Is Kim Seungmin my BOYFRIEND?

*****End of Chapter 3*****

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! Thank you for reading this book. Until now I'm shock that someone was reading this. But I will try my best to keep updating every week. And if you're stay you would notice that I based it on the MV of skz 'Even the fools know' with the addition of my own idea too so almost everything is different.

Btw my fellow stays, have you watch the Five star trailer of skz. Their visuals is killing me. Can't wait for the comeback.

Have a nice day everyone! I know that I have some grammatical erros I just hope that you still understand it perfectly.  If you like this chapter, hope you give a like or comment.