[Sixteen]

The fine line of shenanigans.

Why does society put so much pressure on men, Misan wondered as he followed his girlfriend into the lobby of the hotel they would be spending the entire weekend. Society pressures men into being strong, emotionless, brutes whose only worth is tied to how much money they make and how lavishly they can spend.

He loved that as humans, both men and women have choices in front of them. They can choose to make money and gather wealth as crazily as they want or they could just make enough to live a middle-class comfortable life but he also wants to be a princess once in a while.

Why can't society allow men to have a princess phase where their girls spoil them rotten like his was doing at the moment. For once he wasn't the one planning the getaway or paying for it. He wasn't the one booking hotels, signing document or planning their itinerary, it was all her. All he had to do was follow her.

It felt nice.

Who knew this kind of life could be amazing. The only thing he hasn't stopped doing on this trip was being at alert for both of them, being on guard and taking note of their environment, because no matter how nice the princess life was, the man still has to be the protector.

"Plantsy," he heard Deki's voice call out to him and he strolled towards her. The hotel staff already took their bags, Deki was holding his backpack and his jacket, while he gets too lazy around. It felt nice to be taken care of. "Should we eat at the restaurant or in the room?"

"Room Babes, room." He replied excitedly.

Deki shook her head at his shenanigans. The way little things excite him amazed her. One minute he was a strong man being protective and taking the lead and the next minute he was a child who wanted to be spoilt.

"Fine room, we have movie night and dinner later tonight, tomorrow, breakfast, spa session, we visit the waterfall, the warm spring and then lunch. Then we have the evening to ourselves."

"For shenanigans," he said and winked at her. Making her chuckle.

"Pervert. "

"For you babes, just for you."

"Anyway, Sunday, we go mountain climbing after breakfast, we have lunch, check out and we head back home., is that okay?"

"Very okay, as long as no one is working, taking work calls or skipping meals," he said and ran ahead of her to escape her wrath.

"I hate you," she screamed when she realized he was too far to take the beating she had planned for him.

He cackled.

He couldn't remember the last time they had something like this, because his girlfriend would always have one excuse or the other for why she couldn't take time off.

He waited for her to catch up and pulled her to his side. He placed a kiss on her temple and hugged her to himself.

"Thank you spicy," he said before resting his cheek on her head.

"You're my dear, are very welcome," She replied snuggling into him as they walked towards the elevator. He pressed the button and it opened, they stepped in and rode silently still hugging each other.

Their bags had already been placed in their room when they got there. Damn, his girl sure knows how to make a man feel like a princess. It was a suit, big enough to fit in their entire flat. Okay that's an exaggeration but the living room area was as big as their living room. It had a couch, and two arm chairs, coffee table, side stool and a tiny dining area for two. The room was bigger than theirs. It had a king size bed and they could still fit in three student beds if they wanted to. The whole suit was done in gold and white.