🎖S2.Venomous Part 2🎖

Start from the beginning

We see Erica and Issac walk into the room via the back door. They look towards Lydia and begin to walk towards her. Scott and Stiles both rush to sit by her. I shake my head and end up next to Allison who stares at me.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe." Harris begins to say.

"I have encountered infinite stupidity."Harris pats Stiles's shoulder." So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments!"

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with--" He says and everyone including girls puts their hands up.

"I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal hands little hands down. Start with Mr McCall." Harris says

"All right, next two!" Harris says. I ended up with Allison. Fuck my life!"Tell Derek and his pack to back off," Allison said as we continued the experiment."Hmmm. Let me think??" I faked thinking.

"No, I'll do what you did to me, watch as they all attack torture her and leave her there to die," I snarked out in her face."Lydia is innocent Roma please?!" She whines out. I chuckled at her whining."You sound like a five-year-old right now." I scoffed in her face

The bell rang and I ended up with Isaac."So can I ask why you and Scott don't talk anymore?" Isaac asks curiously.

"Let's just say her family specifically her aunt tortured me and the hunter got handsy with me resulting in sexual assault. She knew about it and Scott was too bothered about her to care about me." I muttered sadly.

I saw Isaac's claws come out and his eyes flashing between blue and yellow. I covered his eyes and held his hands.

"Calm down, it's alright I'm right here and I'm safe with you to calm down Isaac," I said soothingly.

I looked and his claws were gone and Issac's eyes were blue."I'm sorry you went through that," Isaac says sadly."I'm here aren't I?" I said softly as I leaned into Issac's arms.

The bell rang I ended up with Scott's deep joy(!) Note the sarcasm. "Roma?" Scott says."What?" I asked with annoyance."I want to make it up to you," Scott tells me."There's nothing that you can do that will ever make up for what you did and she did," I said.

Scott's face dropped and we continued the experiment."Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal." Harris says.

Yep, that's a crystal. "Now, for the part of that last experiment, I'm sure you'll all enjoy... You can eat it." He continues.

I split the big crystal piece with Scott and we shared it. We see Lydia about to eat hers.

"Lydia!" Scott yells."What?" Lydia says as she eats the crystal."Nothing," Scott says awkwardly as she eats it and nothing happens.

Well, my Banshee theory is right so let's see if we can get Jackson to turn into the kanima.

(☆)

I walk out of class with Scott chasing me."Roma wait please?" Scott asks."What Scott? What more can you want to say?" I coldly spoke.

"I'm always going to be the consolation prize for you. You only care about me when you don't have Allison, or you don't have Lydia, "I tell both Scott and Stiles with tears threatening to spill

"You haven't cared since the day she arrived. I've been beaten, tortured and molested left and right for you and you still don't care." I tell Scott.

"Roma, now hold on, that's..." Scott tries to say."NO! No one put me first, least of all you! None of you deserves me," I shouted with tears down my face as I looked at my brother and someone I used to call a friend.