And if something happened to Xu Zhiheng, then it was likely that the rest of the plan would be disrupted.

"Wen TianYao is obviously just being pushed out by Luo Qi to block the bullet. I read him more than once when he was on the battleship, and he's really unaware of the current situation." Lin Han recalled for a moment before telling He YunTing, "And because there was no other suspicion at the time, I didn't reach out to touch the others."

But from the information He YunTing gathered in the past few days, all traces were wiped clean, and the Zerg really seemed to be just an accident. After returning the equipment, the sergeant acquiesced to receive punishment, and willingly accepted all inquiries, but ultimately failed to point out who changed the a group's arsenal, and who was able to conceal the truth and go to great lengths to send Qi JiaZe to the warship.

But at the moment, it seemed that all the accidents pointed to He YunTing alone. They didn't care that the sun of the Empire was destroyed in their hands, they only thought of using various methods, whether it was Zerg, Burning Blood, or cutting off the rescue, to not let He YunTing come back.

Considering it from that angle, along with the kidnapping of Xu Zhiheng, the research on Burning Blood could be taken to the next level, and the other side's plan would be even more perfect — if Xu Zhiheng was willing to work for them.

If it wasn't necessary, or if something really happened to Lu AnHe, He YunTing couldn't always show up in person.

"I'll wait with you." Lin Han repeated.

He YunTing answered, but didn't let go of the hand holding Lin Han.

Both of them were first time lovers, neither had any experience, but at this moment, both instinctively wanted to be closer to each other, and would stick to each other. Lin Han was a little embarrassed, but he really couldn't let go of the warmth of the moment.

His thoughts were still racing, when a moment later he grabbed the corner of He YunTing's coat, "Do you remember... that deputy named Xi Yuan?"

Wen Tianyao was good at saving face and loved pomp and circumstance. The previous so-called public sentiment was only to package his own pro-people image. Therefore, it was common to have people following him around.

Xi Yuan was one of the people who were following him for a long time; he was low-profile, silent, but sharp, so he had Wen TianYao's trust.

"Does he have problems?" Lin Han looked up and asked him.

"I've checked." He YunTing replied, "Since we left the warship, Lu AnHe has been watching him, and from the time he returned to the Empire until now, there was nothing special about his movements. He's helping Wen TianYao, and he seems normal." He YunTing's tone shifted a bit, "Of course, some places involving the Crown Prince really can't be investigated in detail, so we can't completely rule out suspicions."

Lin Han found a breakthrough, "In that case... let me help you." He looked into He YunTing's eyes, his tone was sincere, as if he was afraid that he wouldn't agree, with a hint of pleading, "I'll just shake their hands and tell you what I hear, okay?"

He YunTing looked at him with downcast eyes and suddenly said something that had nothing to do with the present, "Lin Han, you haven't drunk your nutrients yet."

Lin Han's expression froze for a moment, looking at the package in his hand that gave him a headache. In fact, if he forced himself to drink it, it would be over, at most he would be uncomfortable for a bit.

But since the two had just gotten together, Lin Han suddenly remembered when he wanted to hold He YunTing's hand before.

He wanted to be uncharacteristically capricious again.