The metal connecting the different bones of the wings started to break.
"Huh, huh?"
There was a simple reason for it. The bones that were connected by the black threads were starting to move on their own. Those sudden movements made the connecting joints made of metal break apart. In the end, the bones became free from the rest of the wings. Those bones followed the black threads and gathered together. The white bones started to gather on top of the black wyvern as if they were gears fitting together. The wyvern's body started to grow in size.

The audience watched in fascinated awe as Mary secured a stable bone wyvern to compliment and safely fly around with Choi Han. It was awe-inspiring to see, also the sight of the panicking and distressed Bear was invigorating and filled everyone with malicious pleasure.

Another wing was ripped off and the original owner of the wing fell while screaming.
"Damn it!"
The Bear administrator could not believe how Choi Han and the wyvern managed to kill all of his subordinates on their way to him. He had flown until he got to where the Flame Dwarves were gathered together. The frightened Flame Dwarves could be seen taking out their weapons in fear. Although he would normally curse these cowards who could not even run away, he could not do so right now.

The black aura brushed by his side again. He might die. The Bear felt a sense of fear. There were no obstacles in the air. That was why there was nowhere to escape when someone was chasing after you.
'Do I need to go back to the ground?'
However, the king had given an order. He told them to fight. He told them to persist.
'But for how long?'
The Bear's mind was currently chaotic. His tribe members and subordinates were falling into the wall of fire, however, he did not want to fall in there himself.
'Shit, shit!'

He continued to swear. It was at that moment.
- He is heading over.
He heard the king's message. The Bear administrator stopped moving. Choi Han who was following behind the Bear administrator did not wonder why the Bear had suddenly stopped as he swung his sword right away. However, something happened before the black aura could hit the Bear.
"Kahahaha! He's finally here!" The Bear's dirty laugh stuck to Choi Han's ears.

At the same time, Choi Han suddenly got the chills. A sense of danger. In other words, the instincts of a weakling who has met a strong enemy. Choi Han, who realized the identity of this chill, immediately grabbed onto the wyvern's neck and shouted at it.
"Return! We need to return!"
'He's here.' Choi Han had a good idea about who this Bear was respectfully talking about. The wyvern and Choi Han urgently changed directions. They started to fly toward a single direction. Lock, Raon, and Cale. They were flying toward where the weakest members of their group were currently located.

A quiet noise was caught by Choi Han's senses as he cut through the wind in order to head to the ground. It was the sound of a magic spell being cast. He also felt an existence that caused his instincts to tell him that it was dangerous. Choi Han, who had come down to the center of the pillar of fire, looked up. The dark blue wall of fire. Someone appeared on top of that wall. The Dragon half-blood.

The man with white gold hair and a pale expression had a smile on his face as he appeared on the battlefield. Cale started to frown after seeing that the Dragon half-blood had appeared.
"...F**k."

The reason that he needed to quickly end this battle. The reason that they needed to kill as many of the enemies as possible.
- Cale Henituse, is it him?
He could hear Crown Prince Alberu's voice through the video communication device.
"Yes sir, I'm hanging up now."
- What?
Cale ended the call.