Play with me one more time

A/N- Another fred and William story, there just so cuteee. I'm working on two requests there almost done but just need some more work, they'll probably be out in the next week or two! Enjoyyy

"You can approach you know, I won't bite you."

Fred shivered as William looked at him with a soft smile. Fred thought he was well hidden, but looks like he was wrong, because the blonde teenager spotted the kid pretty easily. Slowly, he fully opened the door and walked carefully to William who was sitting in front of an intimating piano.

"I kept noticing you, Fred, each time I play the piano, I can see you peek through the small opening of the door." The blonde said with a slight chuckle.

"I-I'm sorry..." Fred tried to mutter, grabbing his shirt in embarrassement.

"It's alright, do you like piano?"

Fred looked up to the teen and nodded slowly.

"I guess...I..I used to sneak into ballet classes to listen to piano..." 

William laughed a bit, and offered the boy a seat next to him.

"How about you give it a try then?"

Fred's eyes widened as he clinged onto his shirt tighter.

"Is it really okay for me to..."

"Of course Fred." William smiled kindly. "This is your home as well after all."

The kid almost teared up and sat next to William, who pushed his finger on a tile, Fred repeating the same movements. At some point, William played a little melody, but Fred wasn't able to reproduce it without false notes.

"It's alright." William chuckled, rubbing the boy's back. "You're going to need some training, but if you continue this way..." Fred looked up at the pianist who gently pat his head. "...I have no doubts that you will surpass me."

Fred chuckled and shook his head. "I will never be as good as Mister William."

"I believe you will be." The blonde continued. "Either in piano or in helping people out, I am sure that you have a bright future ahead of you, Fred. I'm looking forward to see you shine."

The kid blushed and just nodded, accepting the compliment. 

"Let's do some more notes,and then,you go to sleep young man." 

"Okay!"

--

William's closed eyes softly opened as he looked at Fred playing the piano. He was doing better now, he could easily reproduce William's melody and read a sheet.

"Very good Fred, you're getting better day by day. I didn't expect any less."

Fred stopped and smiled embarrassed.

"That's...I have a very good teacher." William smiled at the compliment and pat the boy's head.

"I have a very good student." He answered back and Fred chuckled. William looked to the window, and the moon watching over him and his protege.