Good Morning, Brother

Good morning, Brother" Louis said, as he opened the curtains, submerging the room in light. A displeased moan came from the bed, in which William was lying. Totally unfazed by his brother's discontent, the younger male continued what he was doing; Opening the curtains of the remaining windows, to open them and let in some fresh air.

He turned to look at the bed, where William was desperately trying to fall asleep again. At first it seemed that he was succeeding, but Louis had other plans. So he approached the bed, smiling softly. It wasn't like he didn't want his brother to indulge in the sweet feeling of a good nights sleep, but unfortunately his brother had a tight schedule for the day.

So he sat down on the edge of the bed and put his hand on William's shoulder, gently nudging it. "You have a lecture at 9, so you need to get up and ready". Instead of replying, the older brother just turned over, facing away from Louis, while pulling the blanket over his head. William really didn't want to properly wake up, let alone get out of bed.

With a sigh Louis looked at his brother. It wasn't like this was an uncommon occurrence. With their 'Lord of Crime' undertakings taking place mostly at night, William had any right to be tired. Yet, Louis didn't have it in him to feel pity for his brothers state. Mainly, because it was entirely self-inflicted. If his proud big brother would just stop doing everything on his own and start to delegate some stuff to his underlings, he would certainly get enough sleep.

Why his brother was choosing to deprive himself of sleep, instead of letting Louis or Albert help him, was beneath Louis. But now wasn't the time to think about that. Right now he had to get his brother out of bed to ensure that today's schedule wouldn't fall apart.

So Louis grabbed the blanket his brother was hiding under and carefully pulled it away from his face. William let out a whine followed by a pleaded "Just five more minutes", but to no avail. If Louis wanted him awake, than he was going to be awake. So after his blanked was pulled down to his hips, William rolled on his back to shoot his brother a displeased glare, or at least he tried to. Yet, because he was far from being awake, his glare lacked the sharpness or threat it normally held.
I

nstead of flinching or giving William what he wanted, Louis just chuckled. His big brother really was a sight to behold right now. His hair in disarray, standing out in all possible directions, his eyes where only about half open and he looked exhausted. Right now William looked the exact opposite of what one would imagine the Crime Lord to look like and Louis found it utterly adorable.

"You have to get up, or else you're going to be late for class" Louis tried to reason with his brother again. While waiting for a response, he carefully pushed a strand of hair out of his brother's face. As he withdrew his hand, William sighed in defeat and slowly sat up. He turned to his younger brother and smiled sleepily. Louis saw this as his cue to leave so his brother could get ready but he didn't even get that far.

Just before he could stand up, William grabbed his arm. Louis turned to look at his brother and their eyes met. Slowly the older pulled his brother to him until one of his knees was on the mattress besides his brother's hips. "What are you doing?" Louis asked while still holding Williams gaze.

Instead of answering, William placed his second hand on his brothers waist and with a quick movement flipped their position. Before the younger even realised what was happening, his brother flopped down onto him. "Just five more minutes" William said, before laying his head down onto his brother's shoulder, closing his eyes.

Louis was dumbfounded. He really didn't expect his brother to do something that drastic just to get some more sleep. Yet he had to admit, being so close to his brother was somehow reassuring. With William not accepting any help from his younger brother regarding his work as Lord of Crime, Louis had worried his brother didn't trust him. But with William laying on top of him, trying to fall asleep again, all those concerns seemed to just evaporate.

Sighing, Louis wrapped his arms around his brother. "Okay, you get your 'five more minutes' under one condition" William hummed in return, already half asleep. "No more late night missions, except when Albert or I assist you". William made a displeased noise but didn't get up. So Louis shifted a bit to get more comfortable and held his brother close, celebrating his little victory against his brother's stubbornness in the silence of his own mind.

A/N- We love Brotherly love

Words-834