Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)

Start from the beginning

"Bec, look. This is so pretty, it will look good on the tree don't you think?"

Freen picked up a few colourful ornaments showing them to Becky, while her other hand is holding Becky's hand.

"Hmm.. it's pretty but I don't like it."

"Really? Okay then let's find something else."

Suddenly Freen's phone rings.

*Ring~ Ring~*

"Oh, I gotta take this. Wait here for me."

Freen let go of Becky's hand and the younger girl immediately pouted by the lack of physical touch.

"Why didn't she just take the call here?? Is it that important??"

Becky thought to herself as it was a bit weird for Freen to take the call somewhere else.

She saw Freen was talking on the phone excitedly. It makes her even more curious than she already is.

"Sorry about that Becky. I hope you didn't wait too long for me."

"That's okay. But who did you talked to?? You seem a bit excited."

"Err.. it was.. P'Knight. He wanted to know what present should he give Phantom."

"Oh.. okay.."

Honestly, it wasn't that convincing to Becky but she decided to just dropped it and continue with their shopping.

"Have you seen something you like for our tree??"

"Not yet.. Nothing here catch my eyes. Let's go to other place can we?"

"Sure. If you want something that really catches your eye, it should be me on the tree hahahahah."

"You're right! That was such a good idea!"

"Wait, what?? Bec, I'm just kidding! You didn't take that seriously right??"

"No, silly! Let's just buy some ornaments and lights first. The one you like will be fine. And then.. we'll put our polaroid photos on the tree! I can already see how cute it is!"

"OHH... that's what you mean hahaha. Are you sure I can choose the ornaments??"

"Yeah, just pick anything that you like. I don't mind."

___________________________________

A Few Days Later

"..and... done!"

Freen put the last ornament on top of the tree and carefully climb down the chair.

"Aww~ Freenky it's so cute!! Look at all those decorations you chose and our photos there!"

Their photos throughout their journey together were hanged at the tree.