Cale looked up at the sky after hearing Raon's words. He then patted the Killer Whale's back.
"Let's go."
Archie quietly moved toward Hais Island 12.
"I guess there wasn't a need for Lock or the children to get involved."
"Indeed."
Cale could see Hais Island 12 as he responded to Choi Han. He could see the Wolf children with the whales.

The sight of the Wolf children and the young whales who were watching the scene of Hais Island 5 coming apart was terrifying enough to chill the blood of all the weaker people among the audience, but for the Whale Tribe members from both world as well as those who had direct grudges against Arm, seeing this incredible and successful achievement was enough to make their hearts clamour in riotous and malicious delight.

However, their delightful reactions were short-lived because TCF!Choi Han spoke up at that point.
"Oh... the cockroach survived that, but he died a short while later." He announced.
Cale sighed heavily and slapped his hand to his forehead, but said nothing and ignored the snort of amusement that came from his left as well as TCF!Alberu's huff of approval from his right.

Cale decided to ignore the stares he could feel poking at the back of his shoulder because it was coming from TBOAH!Zed and TBOAH!Alberu's directions.
"What are you looking at? Why are you staring at my Human like that?" Raon's icy demand silenced the sigh of annoyance that threatened to escape Cale when he thought about TBOAH!Zed and TBOAH!Alberu. However, Raon's sudden anger and hostility could not be ignored. The two TBOAH!World royals were quickly forced to lower their gazes when met with the penetrating glare emitting from those sapphire eyes. Cale reached up again, realizing now that Raon must have felt their stares because he'd been clinging to the back of his head all this time.

"Let's just ignore them, Raon... they'll start to understand things soon enough."
"Hmph... okay, but only this once, if it happens again, I won't hold back, Human!" Raon rumbles with a huffing scoff and looked toward TCF!Dodori – who unfortunately was currently quietly arguing with his counterpart about the Boulder Guardian of the Roan Kingdom.

Seeing as he wasn't getting any support from the other young dragon, Raon turned and settled his gaze upon TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong both of them had the fur on their tails bristling and were flashing their teeth while flexing their fluffy paws to reveal their sharp claws – this was their signal to Raon that they would be ready to go at any time. Cale pretended not to see this too, and instead reached over TCF!Alberu toward the four kittens and began to pet each of them until their fur settled and their hissing quietened down again.

While that was happening, TCF!Beacrox and TCF!Ron took the liberty of explaining to the bereft TBOAH!Beacrox and the stoic TBOAH!Ron that Young Master Cale had personally healed TCF!Ron's mermaid poison and had later found Miss Mary who had created a new left arm for him which worked just as well as original one. TBOAH!Ron feigned disinterest in this information. However, TBOAH!Beacrox clung to every bit of it like it was the last scrap of information he would ever receive. TCF!Beacrox seemed to empathize and understand his counterpart's reaction and so he quietly adjusted his seat to sit a little closer to his counterpart from the TBOAH!World so that he could tell him in detail about how Young Master Cale had cured their father.

Having given them all enough time to settle themselves, Grigori looked toward the Whale Tribes, appraising them with her glowing eyes for a moment and then deciding that they would need a few more scenes in order to repair the dissonance within them. She inhaled deeply and returned her gaze toward the Palantír, taking a moment to consider which scene she should put on first. Finally, she decided to play the scene they were most curious about – the TCF!Witira and TCF!Archie's battle against the Dragon half-blood.

"Naur... let's proceed to Chapter 240."
"Understood..." Naur replied, and the Palantír turned dim while the sound of multiple pages turning was heard from somewhere overhead.