12

Feel free to skip, this chapter, Mature Explicit content. 

My heart raced as I met his gaze, feeling a mix of desperation and desire. Without hesitation, I shook my head, my voice barely a whisper, 

"I can, I want you so badly."

Vegas sucked hard on his breath before he pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck, giving them long wet strips with his tongue. It felt like heaven.

"Pete, you ignite a fire in me that burns hotter than anything I've ever known. I crave your mouth, your taste, your every breath." He muttered his voice low and husky yet so serious.

His fingers lightly grazed the fabric of my shirt. I could feel my desperation growing, my cock hardening.

Teasingly, he slowly began to unbutton my shirt, savoring each moment. I could sense his power over me, his ability to make me ache for his touch. My body yearned for him, and every passing second felt like an eternity.

With each button undone, I could feel myself growing more impatient, my breath becoming heavier. His fingers traced along my skin, driving me wild with desire. I pleaded with him through my eyes, silently urging him to do something.

"Stop teasing me, just fuck me already,"

Finally, as the last button came undone, my shirt slid off my shoulders, his touch lingering on my bare skin. A shiver ran through my body, a mix of frustration and overwhelming desire. 

His mouth finds its way to my chest, and he sucked my nipples while his hand plays with the other one. I threw my head back in pleasure as my mouth opened wide, chanting his name. 

He pulled down his pants, throwing them away. He does the same with mine. He pulled me closer to the edge of the wooden table and positioned his cock in front of my hole. He entered me in one go, A loud cry left my mouth. I can see his monstrous cock going in and out of me. With overwhelming pleasure, I threw my head back. His hands were holding my thighs making sure, I was not falling forward. 

I hugged him like a koala, panting hard as watched him go in and out of me roughly. I loved it so fucking much. Both us of cummed at the same time staring deep into each other's eyes.

"What the actual heck is all this noise?" Suddenly, out of freaking nowhere, Lorenzo's booming voice echoed through the basement, causing my eyes to practically pop out of my head. 

I completely spaced out that some other people also live with us. 

His reaction was just as jaw-dropping as mine. Vegas, bless his quick reflexes, swiftly moved to shield me from Lorenzo's line of sight. 

My face turned as red as a ripe tomato, feeling the intense embarrassment wash over me.

"What the heck, you two? Can't you find a more appropriate place to fuck?" Lorenzo blurted out and He slammed the basement door shut faster than a jackrabbit and bolted out of there as his life depended on 

it.

"It's my fucking house, I will do whatever I want," Vegas blurted back.