3

Chapter Three: Your type is tough. 

It's been two days since that night incident. 

Right now, We are wearing a Pikachu costume. Khun No said, that Everyone will wear a Pokemon costume while watching Pokemon. Khun No and Arm are sitting on the couch, Arm is dozing off in sleep but, still can't because of Khun No's unnecessary shouts. Pol was face-palming, he seemed too shy because of this costume.  

Arm was not much bothered because of the costume he is more bothered by the show we are watching. Meanwhile, I felt suffocating in this whole damn costume. So, I excused myself for a break. No one in the mansion was bothered by my costume, of course, because they all know I'm weird Khun no's bodyguard. I rambled towards the balcony and leaned on the wall. 

A figure caught my attention from the ground floor.

Vegas?

What is he doing at the back entrance? 

 He was leaning on his red Ducati,

His skin, tanned and glistening, perfectly complements his slick, wet hair that cascades down his back. Dressed in black ripped jeans, combat boots, and a dark brown silk shirt, The silver chains around his neck and icy Rolex watch surrounded his wrist with the red rose bouquet in his hands.

"But, What Vegas was up to?"

But then, out of the blue, Porsche appeared on the scene. Porsche shook his head in annoyance and started at Vegas. Then, I saw Vegas handing him flowers. They were talking something but, I couldn't hear them.

I felt like jumping directly onto the ground floor, just so I could listen to what they were talking about.

What the actual fuck?, I saw right, or not?

***

I took a quick shower and headed out of the bathroom, Only to be met by the faces of Arm and Pol.

"Huh? Where is Khun no?" I asked, Did they both just leave Khun No alone or something?

"He slept early today," Arm answered, and sat on the empty bed. 

Now, it felt like both of their habits. Arm, Pol, and Tankhun. Always came at night time to talk to me until I started feeling sleepy, and I eventually had to kick them out, so I could sleep peacefully.  

I don't want to admit, That Vegas affected me mentally this badly, That I can't even sleep alone. How many nights I have spent without sleeping only I know. How much I was afraid to go out, only I know. How much I wanted to see his face merely, I know. How many times have I wanted to end my life, solely I know?

"You know? Khun Vegas was going to arrive tomorrow at the main family mansion, because of another meeting" Arm said, staving off thoughts.

"How many meetings aren't the weekly meeting already held?"Pol questioned.

"If you want to talk about Vegas, Get the fuck out of my room!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh sorry, Let's change the topic," Arm sounded off quickly avoiding looking directly into my eyes.

"In the first place, Why even you have to start this topic?" Pol spoke out.

Knock! Knock! 

I trekked towards the door and opened it. Porsche was standing with the same red roses boutique in his hands that Vegas had allotted him.