11

Vegas stood up from his wooden chair, his eyes filled with a dangerous intensity. 

"Kill him," he muttered, his voice dripping with a mix of anger and determination.

Yesterday, the shooter had managed to escape, but fate seemed to be on our side this morning. 

We stumbled upon a man, barely clinging to life amidst the remnants of the mansion's walls.

I couldn't help but voice my concern, frustration lacing my words. "Are you out of your mind? How can we kill him? He might be our only chance to uncover the truth, to find out who orchestrated the attack on us," I said, hoping to reason with Vegas. But all he did was dismiss my words with a roll of his eyes.

"Leave you both," Vegas said, referring to subordinates. 

"Come on, Pete, it's obvious. The major family is behind this," Vegas replied, his voice oozing with a dangerous allure. 

The gun in his hand traced a tantalizing path from the man's jawline, hinting at the power he held, his fingers caressing the cold metal with a touch in which he looked so fucking hot. 

"Yeah, but killing him doesn't do us any good either," I responded, my voice filled with conviction as I made my way toward him.

Vegas, his voice barely a whisper, replied, "If you say so." I reached out and placed my hand on his shoulder, offering a reassuring touch.

"But, babe, I have this feeling that he's intentionally infiltrating the mansion to gather information," Vegas said, turning to face me.

I shook my head, disagreeing. "Nah, I don't think so. The guy is practically on his last legs. What harm can he do?"

Silence hung in the air between us as Vegas and I locked eyes, a silent conversation passing between us. It felt like time stood still as if we were the only two people in the world.

"Stop being so damn adorable," Vegas muttered, a hint of a smile playing on his lips as he gently grasped the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him.

Chuckling softly, I responded, "And you, stop being so ridiculously hot." With that, I leaned in, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss, our worries and doubts momentarily forgotten.

Vegas intensified the kiss, his lips pressing against mine with a slow, deliberate pace. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, exploring every inch as if he couldn't get enough of me. It felt like he was savoring every taste as if this could be our last kiss.

His touch was possessive, his hand squeezing my body closer to his. The intensity of his kiss made it clear that he was in control, dominating the moment.

He lifted me effortlessly holding me in his strong embrace, ensuring that I wouldn't fall. We continued walking towards a nearby table, our lips remaining locked together, unwilling to part.

My hands tangled in his dark locks, pulling him closer as our passion grew.

As we reached the table, Vegas gently set me down, never breaking our passionate kiss. The anticipation was palpable, the desire between us undeniable. Our bodies pressed against each other.

His hands roamed over my body, tracing every curve and contour, leaving a trail of electric sensations in their wake. My fingers continued to weave through his dark locks, pulling him closer as our connection deepened. 

As our lips finally parted, we locked eyes, a mix of desire and curiosity in our gazes. 

He asked, "I don't think you can handle me, we just had it yesterday,"

My heart raced as I met his gaze, feeling a mix of desperation and desire. Without hesitation, I shook my head, my voice barely a whisper, 

"I can, I want you so badly."

__________________