Chapter 11:Land Of Waterfall Home of The Seven Tails

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" team 5 says as they would enter the office.

The office of three leader of the takigakure is much smaller than the hogake and only features a chair and table with the walls being allied with pictures of the previous leaders and paperwork scattered on the floor. As only two people would be an older man and young girl and the right side of his table. As team five would enter the office the man would say

"Who are you" the man asks.

"We're team 5 from the hidden leaf we are sent here to help" Shisui says.

"My apologies I'm Hisen and the girl to my left is the guardian of the waterfall Fu" the man now identified as Hisen would say.

Hisen is a middle aged man with short smooth brown hair that was greying all on the outside with just the top of his head still having brown hair. He wears a black Takigakure forehead protector around his forehead and has hair hang over the left and right sides of it and he also has brown side burns. He also has small black-coloured eyes and a small brown-coloured goetee.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Fu" the girl now identified as Fu would say holding her hand for a handshake.

Fu is a young girl around the age of Naruto with tan-skinned, who wears an orange clip in her short, layered mint green hair that matches her eye colour, with was also orange. Her ninja outfit consists of short sleeveless white midriff shirt with fishnet armour underneath, long white armlets, and fishnet shorts with a short white apron skirt over it. Her forehead protector is worn on her right arm. Fū also carries a cylindrical object in red wrapping on her back,

("Kit this girl I can sense the chakra of the seven tails") kurama says sensing the chakra.

("Really are you sure") Naruto asks.

("I'm sure") Kurama says in a serious tone.

As the fu would greet Naruto and say

"Ha I'm fu nice to meet you 9" fu says greeting Naruto already sensing his charka.

"Nice to meet you seven I'm Naruto" he says holding out his hand.

"Seven, how did you know fu was the seven tails" Hisen says in an angered tone.

"Wait she's the seven tails" Shikamaru says in shock.

"It's fine Hisen I'm fine with them knowing my secret if enemy Shinobi do attack I'll need to go all out.

"Yeah and plus I'm fine also I'm the nine tails" Naruto says.

"What Hiruzen did tell me he was sending his jinchuriki on this mission" Hisen says in shock.

"Well he did" Fu says smiling.

"Well that's besides the fact lord 3rd told us you tell us more about our mission when we got here" Shikamaru says in a serious tone.

"Yes about a week ago we captured an enemy Shinobi disguised as one of are own and after some integration he told us that more of them would be coming for the falls" Hisen says.

"We'll don't worry sir you got on me and team 5 to take them out"Naruto says in a serious time.

"Thank you now do to fu being the guardian she will be  following you on this mission" Hisen says.