Chapter 13:Team 5's arrival

*I don't own Naruto or anything else used in this story*

Are story opens back up as we would see team 5 arriving at the gates of Konoha.

"Shisui how'd the mission" An unknown ninja who guards the gate would say smiling.

"It went pretty well Izumo" Shisui says replying to the ninja now known as Izumo

Izumo Kamizuki is a ninja around the age of Shisui with brown hair, and dark eyes. His hair is combed down and always covers his right eye. He wears a forehead protector like a bandanna along with the standard Konoha shinobi outfit which goes all the way up to his chin alongside a flak jacket he wears over his shirt.

"Ha Shisui did you fight any strong enemy ninja on your mission" Another unknown ninja guarding the gate would ask.

"No not really Kotetsu, but I did fight this guy who could shoot smoke dragons" Shisui says to the ninja know known as Kotetsu.

Kotetsu Hagane is a ninja around the age of Shisui with long, spiky, black hair and dark eyes. He has a strip of bandage running across the bridge of his nose and a light-coloured marking on his chin. He wears the standard attire of a Konoha shinobi complete  with a forehead protector and a flak jacket.

"Awesome, Shisui I wish we could on missions like you" Izumo says.

"Hey I'll speak to lord 3rd to try to get you guys a mission other than guarding the gate" Shisui says.

"Aw thanks Shisui that be great" Kotetsu says smiling.

As team 5 would walk into the village on there way to the Hokage's office Hinata would ask.

"Ha sensei who were those guys" Hinata asks.

"Oh those were  the two ninja who guard the gate to the village" Shisui says.

"How do you know them so well" Shikamaru asks.

"For a ninja of my skill I usually get a lot of missions out the village so when I return I see them a lot"  Shisui explains m.

"Are they strong" Naruto asks

"Not especially there high chunin low jonin at best"Shisui explains.

Hokage's office

As team 5 would arrive at the Hokage's office as Hiruzen would be sitting there doing paperwork.

"Jiji, We're back" Naruto says as he and team 5 would burst into the office.

"Ah team 5 how was your mission" Hiruzen asks.

"It went well sir we were able to protect the water from 5 enemy ninja" Shikamaru explains.

"Where were the enemy ninja from" Hiruzen asks.

"The sound village" Shisui says in a serious tone.

"The sound village, what were ninja from the sound doing on hidden waterfall" Hiruzen says in a serious tone.

"From the information we were able to gather there were there to get enough water to do something" Shisui says.

"Do what" Hiruzen says.

"We don't know" Naruto explains.

"This is bad real bad I'll have to talk to council about this" Hiruzen says in a serious tone.