Chapter 4-Naruto and Hinata

*I don't own Naruto,any art or crossover elements*

It's been sometime since Naruto started going by Naruto Namikaze and moved into the compound he's know 6 years old and has learned almost all the justu he picked out and is currently working on his Kenjustu as Kakashi has given him a wooden sword to practice with. little did Naruto know today he was going to meet someone who would greatly impact his life.

Forest,Winter

"Look how weird her eyes are" One boy says in a mocking tone.

"Yeah a she's one of those Hyuga who think there so cool" A second boy says.

"Yeah and she a crybaby" The third boy says as they would all laugh at her.

"Ha stop that" A 6 year old Naruto says.

"Oh yeah and what are you going to about" The first boy says

"I'll stop you" Naruto remarks getting in fighting stance.

"Let's get him guys" The main boy says getting read to fight.

"Yeah" the other boy says.

As Naruto using his Taijustu skills would easily beat the kids up as they would run off.

"Are you all right" Naruto asks the young girl

As the girl would look up seeing the young Namikaze as she couldn't help but blush.

Naruto is a 6 year old boy with above average height fair skin, blue eyes spike blonde hair and 3 black whisker marks. He wears dark green goggles a red scarf, a orange and tan jacket under it he wears a black shirt with the Uzumaki clan symbol in white on the center of it, blue shorts, blue boots.

 He wears dark green goggles a red scarf, a orange and tan jacket under it he wears a black shirt with the Uzumaki clan symbol in white on the center of it, blue shorts, blue boots

"Um yeah I'm alright" The girl says in a nervous tone.

"Whats your name, I'm Naruto Namikaze" He says smiling.

"I'm a a Hinata Hyuga" She says in a nervous tone.

Hinata Hyuga is a 6 year old girl with regular height, fair skin, she has a lavender eyes, and dark blue hair that she keeps in a hime cut which is just above her forehead akin to a bowl cut with chin length standards framing her face. She is currently wearing a light yellow scarf with stars on them a pinkish jacket with brown pins under that she wears a white shirt, dark blue pants and lavender boots.

 She is currently wearing a light yellow scarf with stars on them a pinkish jacket with brown pins under that she wears a white shirt, dark blue pants and lavender boots