Chapter 9-Team 5 ?

*I don't own Naruto, custom art, of ang crossover elements*

Are story opens in the Hogake's mansion where we see many of Konoha's jonin in a room.

*Talking*

*Talking*

*Talking*

"SIlENCE" The Hiruzen shouts quieting the ninja.

*Silence*

"The reason I gathered you all here is because it's that time of year, the graduating genins needs sensei so that is why we are gathered here now is there any preferences of who you would like on your teams" The 3rd asks as Anko, Kakashi, a unknown female jonin and some others would raise their hands.

"Yes Anko" Hiruzen says calling on her.

"Yes I would like Naruto Namikaze on my team" Anko replies.

"Ok, how about you Kakashi" Hiruzen says calling on Kakashi.

"Yes I would also preferably want Naruto Namikaze on my team" Kakashi says.

"Why does everyone want the nine tails brat" One jonin asks in a quiet tone.

"Yeah he probably cheated to get rookie of the year"Another Jonin questions, as Kakashi, and Anko would see and be seemingly exuding the fury of a dog and snake respectively.

"Ok how about you Kurenai" Hiruzen asks the woman now known as Kurenai.

Kurenai Yuhi is a fair skinned woman of a slender build. She has long black untamed hair reaching her upper back, and a very unique eyes that are red in colour, with an additional ring in them. She wears make-up consisting of red lipstick and purple eye shadow. She wears a red mesh armor blouse with only the right sleeve visible she also wears a very board material which resembles bandages with a pattern similar to rose thorns. Her hands and upper thighs are also wrapped in bandages and she wears the Konoha forehead protector and regular shinobi sandals.

"Yes I would like Hinata Hyuga" Kurenai says, now I know your wondering why does Kurenai want Hinata is it because she was the female rookie of the year well no it because 10 years ago

Flashback

"Ha" Hinata cries trying to put Anko in a genjustu

...

...

...

"That was better Hinata" Anko says trying to comfort someone she saw as a little sister.

"No it wasn't, you where supposed to dispel the justu not have it stop" Hinata says as do to the spending most of her time with Naruto she excepted some of the boy's traits.

"Don't worry Hinata I have a friend that may be able to help" Anko says with a smile.

"Thanks Anko" Hinata says with a smile.