Chapter 6-The Uchiha Clan's choice

*I don't own Naruto, any art or any crossover elements*

For the past 6 chapters are story has focused on Naruto Namikaze he's birth him, him meeting the sage,learning of his lineage, him training to one day succeed the sage, him gaining the name of Namikaze, him meeting the love of life and him making friends. But this chapter won't focus on the blonde successor of Hagoromo Otsutsuki but the leader of the Uchiha clan Fugaku Uchiha (To save you the google search the one next to Itachi)

One thing you have to know is due to Naruto warning Shisui about what could happen if he told the 3rd, Hirzun would find that maybe eradicating the Uchiha clan might be the best option something different would happen in this timeline tho.

Uchiha compound:night

"Hello Fugaku" A familiar masked man says

Fugaku Uchiha is a fair skin man with short brown hair that reaches his shoulders and onyx-colored eyes, with visible creases below that made him more pronounced whenever he adopted a stern look. He wears the standard Konoha flak jacket along with a black shirt with the Konoha Military Police Force symbol on his shoulders, shin-guards and a black open-front apron with white diamonds on the bottom.

 He wears the standard Konoha flak jacket along with a black shirt with the Konoha Military Police Force symbol on his shoulders, shin-guards and a black open-front apron with white diamonds on the bottom

"Who are" Fugaku yells pulling out a kunai.

"I'm a friend" The masked man replies.

"What do you mean a friend" Fugaku asks.

"We'll Fugaku, I know a secret" The masked man says in a playful tone.

"What" Fugaku barks at the man.

"We'll Tobi knows that the 3rd hokage plans to make the entire Uchiha clan go bye bye" Tobi says laughing.

"I know the 3rd was planning something the coup d'état must happen now" He yells

"Hold up strong guy hold your horses before you end up bye bye" Tobi says.

"Ok what do you think I should do" Fugaku yells

"I think you should join me" Tobi says in a serious tone.

"Join in what" Fugaku asks.

"My group" Tobi responds.

"What would that be" Fugaku asks.

"The Akatsuki" Tobi responds

"The what" Fugaku responds.

"We'll we're a group all about world peace bro" Tobi responds.

"Peace" Fugaku responds.

"Yeah and if you join us you get dripped out robe like I have on, get a super cool power up and when your ready I'll help you destroy this village" He says in a serious tone at the end.

"Can I bring my clan with me" He asks.

"Sure buddy, I'll give you 2 weeks yeah 2 then I'll come back and wrap you to the Akatsuki base" He responds.