Chapter 5-Academy days 

*I don't own Naruto any art or crossover elements enjoy*

It's been a bit since Hinata moved in with Naruto and started training under Kakashi herself as she currently working on the water walking technique. Today was special day Naruto was entering the Academy he was going to enter earlier but would have get his sharingan under control first but today he was entering the academy.

Streets of Konoha

"What if the other kids don't like me, what if they know I'm the jinchuriki, what if they think I'm weird" Naruto rambles on to Hinata,Kakashi and Anko.

"Ha don't say that Naruto" You made this edge lord your friend she says pointing to Kakashi.

"Hey he made you a creepy little snake girl his friend"

As two would continue arguing until it became something which be considered the meme anime when your mom comes in as in embarrassment Naruto and Hinata would run the rest the way to the academy.

"Kakashi and Anko really like each other" Hinata says embarrassed .

"Yeah it makes me regret getting them together in the first place" Naruto says also embarrassed .

As the two would enter the academy as the teacher would introduce Naruto to the class.

"Class this is Naruto Namikaze he's are new student" The teacher says.

"Hi everyone I'm Naruto Namikaze, It's nice to meet you all.

"Class since Naruto introduced himself to us about you do so the same for him. Iruka asks nicely.

Naruto class was very interesting as he had lots of clan heads in his class like Sasuke Uchiha of the Uchiha clan the second son of the clan head Fugaku Uchiha.

Sasuke is young boy with fair skin he has black spike hair with a blue tint his hair is long and goes down to his chin,and black eyes . He wears black shirt, gray pants and blue sandals.

He also has Sakura Senju yes Senju the heiress of the Senju clan in his class

Sakura is a young fair skinned girl with white hair which goes to her chin and light blue eyes. She wears a dark red ribbon a green dresss with pink sakura petals on it and blue sandals.

 She wears a dark red ribbon a green dresss with pink sakura petals on it and blue sandals