Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest

Start from the beginning

"The question will be, 'When does a Ninja strike?' And the response is 'A Ninja awaits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops its guard. When his weapon lies forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.' Got it?"

"I got it."

"You got one a little shorter?" Naruto asked.

"Can we you know summarize it or something?" Aki asked.

"No, that's it."

"Ugh! Come on, what's wrong? Didn't you get it? I memorized it easy" Sakura mocked.

"S-Sure! I got it! No problem. I just thought it was gonna be a password not a pass-speech." Naruto said.

"I'm not good with those kind of things." Aki cried to herself, you wanna know how many times she got locked out of her phone and other electronics? She had to restart at least one of them everyday day!

"Alright, than I'll take the scroll."

"Ah? What a minute, Sasuke. I ah. . ." Naruto was cut off my something sharp cutting his other cheeks. "What was that?"

Suddenly a powerful wind came blowing at them, throwing them off their feet to who knows where.

"Alright. You two fan out into the woods and keep your eyes open. I'll handle this alone." The Lady said.

~~~

            "Say there, Aki. First answer the question, 'When does a Ninja strike?'" Sasuke asked.

'Oh come on!' Aki thought. "Um? They wait until the time is right. . .when the enemy is sleeping and his weapon lies forgotten in the stillness of the night, that's when they should strike?" Aki answered, as Sasuke just sighed.

"Um? Did I pass?" Aki asked, as Sasuke just sighed again a looked somewhere else. "Is that a yes or no!"

"Heyyy! What's up! Are you guys okay?" Naruto yelled.

"Don't come any closer! What's the password?"

"Uhh oh sure no problem. Okay, a ninja waits til the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapon lies forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." He said, as Sakura sighed in relief, but Sasuke just smirked as he threw a Kunai at the game Naruto.

"Huh?"

"What was that you could've killed me!"

"Got a hand it to you, your quicker then the last one."

"What are you talking about? What was wrong with that? He just got the password right, word for word." Sakura said.

"That's the problem, Sakura." Aki said. "Naruto isn't someone who could memorize something like that, he was literally failing school."