In the hallway

Harvey's eighteenth birthday passed a few days ago and he didn't want to do anything for it since he was still sad about Helena. Me and the girls still bought him gifts and we also brought Michelle, Lydia and Nina along with us to celebrate Harvey's birthday. Since Lydia and I were the ones who were already eighteen in the friend group we went out to the town to but some nice wine and other alcohol, we were determined to make Harvey's birthday a happy one. His parents were too busy to come see him but they sent him a heartfelt card and very thoughtful gifts to him that they knew he would love. Harvey had a great relationship with his parents and they cared for each other deeply, it was nice to see.

After a few drinks each we began to pass around a bottle of rum and playing truth or dare. At the start the dares were pretty tame, some of the dares were lick your elbow or do a handstand. However as the drink kept flowing and our inhibitions got lower and lower the dares got more wilder and the questions for truth got more and more invasive. At one point I got dares to go to the tower in the west wing and sing a piece of opera music of my choice. Due to me drinking strong alcohol for the last four hours I did the dare without hesitation. My singing on that tower wasn't the best, I was slurring my words quite a bit and halfway through the song I forgot the lyrics so I just started saying random words in Italian.

As time went on we drank more and more and drunker and drunker. Towards half past ten at night we were all well and truly drunk. Tara and Nina couldn't barely stand and Michelle and Lydia were passed out on the floor. Harvey and I made sure to roll them onto their sides to make sure that they wouldn't chock on their own vomit in the middle of the night. Prince Edward came to Harvey's bedroom in search of Tara since she had told him she was going to be in Harvey's room celebrating his birthday. He was not pleaded by what he saw.

"My love are you alright?" Prince Edward asked Tara gently but it was clear as day on his face that he was furious, I was too drunk to figure out if he was made at Tara or at the rest of us for letting her get that drunk. Severely drunk me didn't care either way as I was too busy trying to prevent Sophia from vomiting onto the floor. I managed to stumble my way towards the bin beside Harvey's desk and then put it in front of Sophia. She was starting to wretch slightly and she had turn a bit pale so I was certain sooner or later she would be sick. "Hhhheey iiits Eddy" Tara siad drunkly before shoving her hand in Prince Edward's face. Prince Edward sighed heavily. "Can you please remove your hand from my face!" Prince Edward told Tara in a tired tone. "Aaalright Princey as his rrroyal highesss wishess!" Tara laughed as she removed her hand from his face and she pushed herself off of the edge if the bed she was sitting on and slid down onto the floor. "Lady Raven would you be so kind as to help me remove Tara from this room?" Prince Edward asked me helplessly as Tara began to roll around the floor while giggling uncontrollably. Normality I wouldn't hesitate to help but drunk me had other ideas. "Maybe" I replied slyly as I sat back in the chair by the fireplace in Harvey's room. "Lady Raven please I wouldn't normally ask but I don't know how to handle this situation properly!" Prince Edward said imploringly.
I sighed and shrugged and slowly got off of the chair. I stumbled by way over to Tara and yank her roughly off the floor. "Dear gods your also drunk, did none of you consider that at least one of you needed to stay sober to make sure the others didn't get into trouble.

Everyone but Lydia and Michelle, as they were still unconscious on the floor, all said a resounding no before bursting into laughter. I could hear Sophia finally being sick in the bin, it seems that the laughter finally upset her stomach enough to get whatever was causing her to retch out of her system. At least we didn't have to worry about her throwing up in her sleep since she pretty much empty all the contents of her stomach into the bin. Prince Edward looked like he wanted to cry and be sick at the same time, it seems that he wasn't used to this kind of debauchery where people drank to the point of unconsciousness and sickness. I began dragging Tara out the door ad she loudly tried to protest being dragged across the floor. Prince Edward stopped me as he didn't like the idea of his fiancé being dragged around the corridors by her drunk friend. He lifted Tara off the floor bridle style and said he would bring her to her room so she could get settled. I shrugged at and said alright before running in the direction of Harvey's bed and then jumping on it and landing beside him. Prince Edward shook his head at us and said he would inform Michelle's, Lydia's and Nina's fiancées to come collect them before we would all get into trouble. "Do as you please your highness!" Harvey yawned before plopping his arm onto my head. I gave a disapproving sound but he didn't care at all.