chapter 9- why do you not want us?

Start from the beginning

My bedroom door slammed open and in walked Kyle with wide eyes.

"Alpha" He said bowing his head in respect once he noticed Silver had taken over.

I snarled at him and he instantly opened the door wider making me run out the room. He must have mindkinked one kf my warriors as they had already opened a door for me as I ran out and scented where my mates where.

I started to sniff out there scent and about 5 minutes later I was stood outside a house where there scent was the most letting me know they was in there.

Their scent was slowly calming me down so I hid in a Bush and layed down. I told silver to let us go back to the pack house but she refused.

All night long we stayed outside the house falling asleep once the house was silent.

The next morning!

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping away. I opened my wolf eyes and noticed I was still outside my mates house in the bushes. I heard a twig snap from behind me but I didn't move knowing it was Kyle my second in command.

"Thank you Kyke." I said through mindlink.

"Your welcome Sophia." He said softly.

It's times like this I really do appreciate my friends being jax and Kyle.

I felt Kyle coming after I had fallen asleep. He slept nearby in his wolf form keeping an eye out knowing full well I was not going to leave my mates. Or more like silver wasn't going to.

We both headed back in wolf form but before i left I looked up noticing the twins mom was at the window staring right at me. I'm pretty sure her name is Skylar.

I sighed and walked away with Kyle following. As I got back to the pack house i headed inside and instantly took a shower and got changed.

After I was ready for the day I headed out the room and instantly bumped into Kyle and my warriors. I think they could all tell I was not in the mood as they all kept silent.

We all silently headed to breakfast together, all I could think about was my mates and what I am going to do. As much as I keep telling myself to stay away and not have them the bond is much stronger then I thought.

As I walked In i noticed that most was here but my mates were not. This made me frown and my wolf to whimper. I felt really disappointed.

I looked over to Kyle in wonder who looked just as confused as me. Everyone was suppose to be here this morning.

"Alpha Sophia." Alpha hunter nodded his head in acknowledgment towards me.

"Alpha Hunter." I said nodding my head back feeling I have disrespect med him a bit to much recently.

I still have to remember that he is the Alpha to thus pack and on top off that I came to sign an alliance again with us and it is better to have a powerful pack on our side and know they will not be going against us for whatever reason.

I sat down but before anyone could say anything Rose and Daisy walked in as well as the two twin witches I now know as Annabelle and Mitchel.

Annabelle looked at me warily as did Mitchel, if looks could kill I would be 10 feet under from the looks mitchel was giving me. I narrowed my eyes at him making him look away. I may not harm children that have witch in them but I will not take disrespect.

Rose and Daisy both avoided eye contact with me which made me want them to look at me more.

"Nice of you to join us." I heard Luna Aria chuckle at them making them blush.

I looked over in the corner off my eye and I noticed a girl around the same age as my mates staring at my mates with longing.

A loud vicious growl escaped my lips while i glared at the girl. Everyone stopped and looked at me but I kept my eye on this girl.

The girl looked at me and instantly coward but I did not care.

"You look at my mates again and I will not hesitate to kill you." I growled out.