Jin heaved a sigh before caressing Jimin's cheeks. "Look baby Jungkook-" And at the name of the said boy Jimin's eyes pooled up with tears as his bottom lip puckered out. His duck face with that cute little angry pout made him look adorable not to forget the pregnancy glow. "Why did Jungkook leave me Hyung?" A single tear streamed down Jimin's face. Jin scolded himself at the sight of that.

"Jimin-" Jin tried to console his brother but Jimin was not ready to listen. "Why Hyung? Why? Did he not once think about our baby before leaving me" Jimin broke down as Jin got emotional seeing his brother in this state. He wanted to beat the shit out of Jeon Jungkook at this moment. "Baby-" Jin felt his eyes filling with tears but he can't cry not when he needs to comfort his pregnant brother.

"Our baby Hyung, I will somehow live without him but how would my baby live without his father" Jimin cried harder as he caressed his baby bump. "Minnie don't cry please" Jin whispered as he felt his own tears stream down his face. Jimin might be his younger brother but he raised him as his own son and he can't see his Baby breaking down like this.

Wiping his tears Jin grabbed the glass on the nightstand and filled it with water before making Jimin drink it. The chaos going on in the room caught the attention of Namjoon who was waiting for his husband and brother-in-law in the dining room. Jimin's room was on the ground floor as he was strictly ordered not to climb the stairs often.

Namjoon hurriedly made his way towards the closed door and knocked on it, worried for the two men inside. He got no response and just opened the door. He was shocked by the scene in front of him. His dear husband and only brother in law were crying while hugging each other and if he was right then Jimin was crying for Jungkook and Jin was cursing at Jungkook.

At this moment Namjoon just wanted to bang his head on to the wall but stopped himself as he made his way towards the pregnant species. "Jin Hyung Jimin, why are you both crying?" He crouched down in front of them, Opening his arms wide enough to engulf both of them into a tight hug. Brother-in-law later Jimin was his brother first.

Jin wiped his tears, unlike Jimin who was too busy crying. "Jungkook left Jimin Namjoon" Jin explained as Namjoon almost face palmed but controlled himself. "Stop crying both of you or no ice cream for a week" The stern voice of Kim Namjoon immediately stopped their overflowing tears as Namjoon helped them sit on the bed side by side.

They both sat there like some students who had done something extremely wrong and were going to get a punishment for that. Namjoon stood in front of them with a done face but he didn't really blame them after all pregnancy mood swings are difficult to handle. "Namjoon Hyung I can't live without Ice cream" Jimin pouted as he wiped his leftover tears with his sweater paws.

"Before that tell me why you both are crying?" Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for them to reply. "Jungkookie left me so I am crying" Jimin looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "Did he leave you Jimin-ah?" Namjoon questioned as Jimin shook his head. "You threatened him Jimin remember" Namjoon reminded a pouty Jimin who side hugged his Jin hyung.

"You were the one who told him to attend his business meeting even when he was reluctant to do so" Namjoon ruffled Jimin's hair as he stared at the two pregnant creatures sitting in front of him. Well as you can see Jin is pregnant too and that's why he got carried away with emotions so easily.

"You know right that he would rather die than leave you" Namjoon hugged them as both Jin and Jimin wrapped their arms around Namjoon's waist while still being in a sitting position. "I won't cry anymore Hyung" Namjoon chuckled at Jimin's cute voice before glancing at his own husband. "Jin Hyung would you mind telling me why you were crying with Jimin?'" Namjoon questioned as Jin pouted.

~ Tales of Jikook ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें