Ep 20 - The Forest of Death

Start from the beginning

"They call it the Forest of Death, and soon enough your gonna find out way." Naruto mocked. "Do your worst, your not gonna scare me away! I can handle anything."

"So, looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy." Anko said as she threw a Kunai at Naruto cutting his cheeks and appeared behind him. "You tough enough to handle this? Your not afraid are you?"

Anko held Naruto's uninjured check gentle, "Tough guys like you usually leave their blood all over this forest." Anko quickly pulled out her Kunai once she noticed a presence behind her.

"I was just returning your knife

"I was just returning your knife."

"Why, thank you, Grass Ninja." Anko smirked. "You know I really only recommend you stand this close behind me if you wish to reach a premature end." Anko said as she took her blade from the grass ninja tongue.

"My pardon, with the sight of blood and your blade slicing through my hair. I'm afraid that I just became a little to excited. I meant you no harm." The Grass Ninja chuckled as they walked away.

'I thought this forest was creepy, but these guys are even creepier' Sakura thought.

"Seems like everyone here, today is quick tempered. There must be something in the air." Anko laughed. "This is gonna be fun."

"Now, before we begin this test. I have something to hand out to you all." Anko said as she pulled a stack of paper. "It's just a standard consent from."

"Before the test all of you are going to have to read over this from and the sign it

"Before the test all of you are going to have to read over this from and the sign it."

"What for?"

"Some of you may not come back from this test and I have to get your consent to that risk, otherwise it would be my responsibility." Anko laughed. "Now, I'll explain what you'll be doing on this test. Here pass these out." Anko said handing it to Naruto.

"The first thing you need to know is that this test will task everyone of your survival skills."

"My survival skills." Aki said as she grabbed a paper and passes it down. "I don't know a single thing about surviving outdoors, let alone a forest with the name 'Death' attached to it."