[ 𝟎𝟏𝟒. ] why we love

014 , why we love

-

THERE WERE A LOT OF THINGS ROSALIE LOVED ABOUT EVELYN. Her caring personality, the way she thrived upon being the better person in a room she is in, always scrambling to pick up the pieces if it means she will do something noble and right. As much as Rosalie believed the girl was too good to be true, she loved it about Evelyn. How easy she can smile, to laugh, to look at you like you are the only person that matters enough to listen to. It was not just Rosalie, she couldn't get too airheaded about herself. She notices Evelyn would drop everything she does just to accommodate someone to their reached satisfaction, even if she doesn't get anything in return. Her heart is pure, golden, as if nothing in this world would ever taint it, not even Rosalie's vampiric nature that stomps the world red.

     One thing she finds herself captivated by, was how blue and serene Evelyn's eyes were. How they always light up by the most simplest things, even things that didn't matter. There was never a dull moment with this girl, she could die happy and would be content with it. Rosalie loved being around her, she loved everything about her. It was nearly impossible not to yearn her presence in every room she is in or not in.

     Her presence was always in depths of its usage. Not that Rosalie declared the fact she would no longer be resisting her better self to her family, they would always be searching for the Silva girl in more ways than one. Sometimes, Esme would ask where Evelyn is, what her plans would be on a random sunday night, wanting to be able to cook for her. Rosalie found herself answering once, it was a mistake because then would her family jump into conclusions about their relations about one another. Of course, it leads to Alice tapping in her vampiric capabilities and be spontaneously enthusiastic about Rosalie's recent discovery and decisions.

     "I hate that I don't have a clue how these things work."

     "In retrospect, you were born way after these cameras were outdated by recent one's." Alice laughs, carefully returning the Duaflex Camera to Evelyn.

     "You made it sound like you're way too old to be teaching me how to use it." Evelyn snides playfully, narrowing her blue-ish eyes at Alice while she places the camera back to its respective bag.

     "Honey, you know I am."

     When Alice first saw the vision of an old friend returning to Forks, she was blown away by how much change embedded in Emery's life. Not only did she achieve her dreams of being able to help the helpless, she has two wonderful daughters that makes her proud. If Alice was unaware, she would most likely mistake Evelyn for her mother for how much they resembled one another. Their tenacious courage for providing aid to anyone who needs it was not mistaken, she is definitely her mother's daughter.

     As Evelyn laughs softly, Alice is reeled into a vision without her choosing. It's unavoidable, Alice made her peace with that and wanted to make do of a bad situation. She loves her gift of insight, it keeps her family safe and secure, it's the whole reason why she has them in the first place. Hopeful that one day, she would have people that will love and protect her like she will them. It isn't perfect, but Alice will never trade this life for another if it meant she will never know them once.

     This vision wasn't different than what Alice had previously seen before. Well, she did see a girl coming in from Arizona that will make a good friend someday, but that isn't the case. Through Evelyn's eyes, it was a different setting. The vision brought her to sea, not local, it definitely wasn't in Forks. It wasn't familiar, it feels like it should be but it wasn't. The sky was perfectly blue, the sun was radiant against the soft waves of water reflecting the color above. Alice could hear seagulls, along that, she saw a woman dressed in a soft shade of green, standing tall on the sand with her chin up high.