[ 𝟎𝟎𝟕. ] will this help?

007 , will this help?

-

IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS EXACTLY SINCE CHRISTMAS, Luna apologized for what felt like forever since the morning of their argument. It was emotional, her words sincere and couldn't be more than what Evelyn needed to hear. They were sisters, there was nothing in this world that can tear them apart except death. But that factor was decades away, they have what most people lack in life and it was time. Evelyn couldn't be bothered holding a grudge, knowing it's more difficult to waste time away being angry at someone when all there is to do is cherish moments. There wasn't anyone in her life that had died before, she wasn't willing to look forward in attending funerals of people she loves.

     But those years are far away, she has much to accomplish. Evelyn tolerated her father simply because he is her biological father who raised and nurtured her ( in his own way. ) Although his infidelity caused a great scandal in most parts of England, she would have cut all ties with him the moment his and her mother's seperation were finalized if it wasn't for the ties he made by blood. A brother she can't meet because it would feel like a betrayal to her sister and already broken mother. It wasn't that hard to find pictures of William, he certainly looks like Eli. Bright nozzled hair, sea stricken eyes and innocent lasting smile as if he owns the world. Most kids in his age feels the same way. Protected from the horrors of reality until the very day they are destined to grow up and be like the rest of the world.

     Evelyn is a deeply kind person. Luna would often describe her sister as someone who can never hate someone because of how pure her heart is. It would also mistakenly led a few people on in running after Evelyn and would soon hit a pole once they learn she is in a relationship with a really good guy. Most people back in their city would jump at the opportunity to seek their chances on a date with Evelyn Silva. But seeing as the reasons of her breakup with her long term boyfriend was because she was moving away, no one who was interested could even get a chance to do so.

     And the people in Forks were too intimidated by her, seeing as she comes from a very wealthy family that is associated with the Cullens, she was pretty much unreachable. Even if she isn't, Evelyn wasn't sure it she would even be interested. But if the person who had the courage to talk happens to be one of Doctor Cullen's daughters, Evelyn would be open to reconsideration in her part. But unfortunately, Rosalie was not even interested and she made it clear in the Holidays, unknowingly embarrasing Evelyn to the point of never coming out of the house since then.

     "How about a cover?" Luna suggests, looking up at Evelyn who just nods, seemed to misplace her sense this morning and keeps zoning out than usual. They've just finished breakfast, they were outside by the pool with a few instruments taken out for a try. While she held her electric guitar, Evelyn was sitting by the barstool and holding a mic, staring at her phone which had not rang since then. "Okay..." Luna trails, frowning a little at her sister's behavior but said nothing of it other than to strum.

     The music was familiar, Luna wouldn't play a song Evelyn wouldn't know by heart and when she got the gist of the song, she finally took her eyes off her phone by the bar table and sung more freely. "There she goes. There she goes again."

     Evelyn was downright flushed whenever she would recall her last conversation with Rosalie, it didn't just sit right with her knowing she made an utter fool of herself and in no doubt most of her siblings knows already. Not that Evelyn would know, but actually, it was Rosalie who was extremely displaced and upset of herself and what she said which was necessary but not honest. There is nothing in this world that Rosalie wanted more than to feel the love she once felt human. Although what she felt was no more than mediocre, she imagined a love where it is exceptional, bright and peaceful. All those who expectations throughout the years she's been alive but she can't help but pull back.