•Chapter-47•

Edited

I paced back and forth outside the room , nurse doing her work as Yn is going to wake up. That's what she said

Nurse came out and smiled. "You can meet her now."

Without wasting a second I stormed inside the room , there she was staring out of the room her eyes were teary. She look weak.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked trying hard to control the shivering in my voice , pacing towards her.

"Oh! I-I'm feeling well" she said acknowledging my presence, diverting her attention from the window. She looked nervous.

"Sweetheart" her head snapped to me.

"Ye-Yea" she stuttered probably not sure why I called her Sweetheart. Confusion and a unknown emotion evident on her face that I can't recognise.

"I'm Sorry"

"Why? What happened?" She asked, clueless.

"I was not able to save you in hospital." I sighed, looking down

"Huh. It's ok. It was my fault anyway, I was the one who escaped. " She said adjusting on bed

"But why did you escaped?"

"I needed some fresh air and the door was closed." She confessed

"You should have knocked."

"I was not in my right mind."

I chuckled

.........

"What if I tell you that I remember everything." I said , she is zoning out.

"Then I'll lock you here and won't let you go anywhere. I will keep you with me." She said still zoning out , sadness evident in her voice.

After realising her head snapped towards me.

"WAIT?!" I chuckled

"Yes! I remember everything, love. Mom used to gave me a medicine, 'it will help you gain your memories back' she said. But after I moved in here , due to the important collaboration coming I forgot to take them and thank god she was not here to remind me . So..." I trailed off before pulling her on my lap , sliding my knuckles along her cheek.

Her mouth was open.

Lifting her chin I said, "Don't! Otherwise fly will enter."

I leaned in still maintaining eye contact. "May I ?" I asked , looking between her lips and eyes.
She nodded slowly. That was enough to crash mine lips to her. Her lips moved in sync with mine.

Something I craves for a long time without my knowing her lips , her touch , her everything.

She is mine. Only mine. No one have the right to touch her.

.............

She looked the phone with a sigh as the news of me taking over her company was all over the and they even found out about me being the owner of Kim Corporations. I pulled her more closer to me if possible.

'Kim Taehyung the husband of Kang Yn now Kim Yn is actually the Son of late Kim Jiwo. He took over his father's Company. No one knew about him being the Son of Kim Jiwo. Was this planned? What do you think they are trying to do?'

'Kim Yn got missing and Kim Taehyung took over her Company. No one heard about her. People are saying that Kim Taehyung is behind this all as he is avoiding media.'

'Kim Taehyung killed her?'

'Kim Taehyung is Son of Kim Jiwo?'

'Who was handling Kim Corporations before then?'

"How did you handled them?"

I shrugged,"Just avoided them."

"What about your mother?" She hesitated,

"I didn't met her since then and when she tried to come here I just didn't let her in." This was what she deserve for ruining lives. Actually she deserve the worst.

"What about your girlfriend?"

"I don't love her , it was my mother who forced me to date her in first place. Now enough questioning about other people and tell me about you. How were the years in my absence?" I said, her smile that was already resting on her face , extended when I asked about her.

"What about me? I'm so so happy that you're here now , with me. I can't express it." She snuggled more into my chest.

"How was these years for you?"

"Hell" She whispered making my heart clench at her weak voice, emotions were clear through her voice, there was sadness, hurt , happiness, anger, love and many more.

"Share it with me, love." I whispered back, feeling her shook her head .

"Please I-I don't want to talk about it."
Her weak voice came out again.

"Ok, but when you'll want to talk about it. You will, with me. Ok?"
I felt her nodding her head in my chest , her nose rubbing along.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. It all happened because of me." My head bowed down automatically in shame.

I felt my shirt getting wet and that's the last thing I wanted to happen.

That was it before a lot of talks , lovely moments and cuddling, plus some of her cryings that I didn't even liked a bit. It was my fault.

_______________________

I hope you liked it....

I'm So sorry if I didn't met your expectations. 😭

Have a nice day/night/evening/morning.

I hope this New Year will bring joy to your life.🎊💜✨