•Chapter-35•

Edited

After eating, I slept at 11:31. Whole day I was wearing Pajamas , as there are rare days on which I can wear comfortable clothes.

Closing my eyes , scenarios of flashback clouded my mind about how I killed them brutally.

Mother's and Father's screams filled the room while their pleadings echoed the whole basement.

"Please, Please Yn we beg you" she said while raising her hand in the air trying to stop me from hitting her more with the heated rod.

Her face was barely recognisable , covered with her own blood . Her husband was looking at her , with fearful eyes knowing the next turn is his.

"Yeah. THIS IS HOW I USED TO BEG YOU . DID YOU EVER LISTENED TO MY CRIES! HUH?" I shouted right at her face.

After some more hits , it was her husband's turn . I didn't showed any partiality and did the same process I did with her.

Made a cut on his cheek , stabbed his arm with the same knife , some hits with the heated rod , peeled off some skin of his face , made him drink some acid.

Someone can't even recognise their lips or ears as their faces were totally covered with blood , bruises and wounds.

I walked to the gate where two guards were standing.

"Torture them more but if they die then you'll die along with them by my hands. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"And yeah, after a week don't forget to remind me to burn them alive." I added.

Next day, I entered in my office , everyone was stood up , greeting me.

While Taehyung was trailing behind me, telling me today's schedule.

"You have to meet Mr.Choi in the morning at 11:00 and in the afternoon you have to a lunch meeting with Mr.Ian and two conferences afterwards . Lastly, at night there is a business meeting you need you attend."

"That's it?" I asked

He nodded.

I entered in my cabin while Taehyung bring my coffee. He left after placing the coffee on my desk.

I looked at his disappearing physique, while my eyes turned teary without my knowing.

I gulped looking at the door from where he left , not able to control my feelings anymore, I bursted into tears.

Why me always?

First I didn't got love from my parents. Then my lover , Taehyung. When I met him I thought my life would be on track but Mrs.Kim had to ruin my already ruined life again. Now I have everything Money , Power , Success but not peace nor love the one I was craving from a long time.

These days are getting harder.

Later , I thought of proposing Taehyung not caring about his reaction or other people's knowing this is gonna be the stupidest decision of my life.

I have to do it so I won't regret later , I know he will surely say a big NO , but my brain will stop thinking about it again and again.

I'm gonna propose him in front of whole office so after enough insult my mind will stop suggesting me weird ways to kill Mrs.Kim.

Even if my reputation will be ruined , I would care less or if it would get worse I'll go with my backup plan.

Time Skip....

After a long day , I headed to Mansion and got fresh. Drying my hair , I was thinking about , how I'm going to propose him. I decided to go with a simple propose so that he would reject me easily.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I took a long breath, being nervous.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

I told myself to relax, to get me ready for a harsh rejection. Maybe it will also effect my company & I'm pretty sure about trolling.
Company enemies will surely get a opportunity for spreading hate.

Taehyung was standing near cabins , reading a file , I stood infront of him , making his all attention diverted to me automatically.

He gave me a small smile.

I got on one knee and extended a flower in front. Just then , rose petals falled from above on both of us.

He looked utterly shocked.

I gave him a small smile while he gulped visibly.

"I don't know how this happened. How I started liking you without my knowing. Your little touch gives me butterflies. Your little gestures makes me smile. Your little smile makes my day. Your beautiful face can lift my mood for the rest of the day. When you are not close to me I miss you. I like you- no I love you Taehyung. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

I said , but realised this was not what I had in my mind , I thought of a small simple proposal of two three lines , but what I said was seriously what I not thought. These words just came out of my mouth by itself. I surely fucked up. Wow! Great!

Craning my head , Taehyung was standing, probably processing what I just said. From the side of my eye I was able to see workers and employees standing, surrounding us as if there is a circus going on.

Soon, I heard cheers from employees and workers. I again diverted my attention towards Taehyung , waiting for him to reject me on my face , to shout at me.

He flinched badly hearing the cheers , probably came out of his trance. He slowly nodded , looking at me while I was feeling weak under his gaze. I gulped & slowly stood up , dusting off the invisible dust from my clothes.

When Taehyung opened his mouth , everyone went dead silent, curious to hear his answer.

"Yes", he said lowly in his deep voice. It felt like ground slipped beneath my feet. This was not expected.

After Some Time .....

Here I'm again shouting at Taehyung in my cabin . He is standing infront of my desk with his head bowed down.

While my hands are digged in my hair in the tension of future.