•Chapter-42•

Edited

I woke up to Taehyung beside me. My phone dinged , grabbing my attention.
I sighed looking at the message. There is a business party that I had a strong urge to not attend but it's actually the company we are going to collab with.
He came to Korea some days ago and throwed a party.
It's in night so I got some time.

The time is 9:27, Nowadays I'm waking up late. Bad Yn.

I looked at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully. That kissed crossed my mind ,happened some days ago.

My eyes fell on his plump lips that I want to kiss badly, I shook my head , wanting to get rid of these thoughts. Bad Yn.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He said he will choose a outfit for me , I agreed because I was too lazy and I would choose a random suit.

He choosed this. Wait I had this in my wardrobe?

I was getting ready. My eyes fell on a velvet box , I opened it and wore the ring that was inside it . It is the ring that Taehyung gave me when he proposed me in University. I always wear it on big occasions, it gives a feeling that he is beside me but now I have him as my husband but as a Contract husband.

I was in my thoughts when he walked out of closet wearing this

"Is this a coincidence?" I raised my brow refering to the same color outfits.

"Nah this is intentional. Come on we are still newly married." He said while wriggling his brows.

I sighed , well this is good too, media will add up spices to this and declare that we are happy in this relationship , it's true from my side though but don't know from his side , he must be missing his girlfriend.

I felt a light pain on my left side on my chest just by thinking about it.

When we got out of the car media surrounded us but we got in party successfully.

We were welcomed by Mr. and Mrs. Hwang. I always feel a connection between us , don't know why. Mrs. Hwang seems a sweet lady. She hugged me as soon as I entered and stroked my hair after pulling out. I was meeting her first time but she was asking me questions like she had met me before or like she knows me already.

I'm overthinking again.

I smiled and walked in the party fully after she told me to enjoy the party.

"Don't you think you looks like a lot like her?" Taehyung said

I also felt that but didn't replied .

Later, Taehyung was gone to meet some business partners while I was sitting on bar counter. My mind kept reminding about his girlfriend.

"What would you like to have Ma'am?" The bartender asked

"Alcohol" I replied, only this can settle my mind for sometime now.

He passed me a shot. I gulped it in one go. The liquid gave a burning sensation when it passed down the throat, it somehow relaxed me. One by one I gulped down the shots.

I bet my face must be red now. I stood up and stumbled while walking. Everything seem double now. I squinted my eyes to get clear vision. My head started to ache a little plus some body parts too.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Taehyung POV

I gazed around the banquet hall . It's been a while since I'm finding her. I headed towards the bar and there she was , stumbling.

Is she drunk?

I paced towards her , when she saw me , she throwed her arms in a grabby manner smiling faintly .When I was a step away from her she already throwed herself on me. I looked around hoping no one saw me. Her cheeks were red , she was clinging on me. I'm not complaining, I liked it. It's first' time to see this sight of her.

Her hands were wrapped around my upper back and her head rested on shoulder. She mumbled something inaudible, I can smell alcohol from her.

"Le-let's go hom-home , Taetae." She said making me choke on my breath.
Taetae, I think I had heard it somewhere. But no one calls me with this name.

I picked her in bridal style and headed to main gate while she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head comfortably in the crook of my neck, her breaths were hitting on my neck , I gulped. Mr and Mrs. Hwang stopped me , looking at her condition.

"Omo! What happened to her?" Mrs. Hwang asked , she is a sweet lady. I don't know if only I felt that or her features really match with Yn even tho she is italian.

"She got a little drunk." I said smiling awkwardly

"Oh please take care of her." Mr. Hwang said

"And please give her a hangover drink after she wakes up." Mrs. Hwang added

"Ofcourse I will take care of her , She is my wife, My responsibility." I said cooing at her.

Later, I took her home still wondering about 'Taetae' that she called me. Her head was on my lap the whole ride.

I carried her to the bedroom, she is half awake.
I gently placed her on the bed. Her dress around her shoulder slumped because it was already a bit loose. I saw some small black lines near her shoulder blade.

Don't think of me as a pervert but I was just curious so I pulled it a little more and it seems like a tattoo that was hidden by her skin. My brain stopped braining , hidden by her skin? I rubbed that area with my thumb , her skin is so soft I don't want to pull my hand but I had to. My thumb now has some paint on it , it was in skin colour. Oh! It's actually foundation. I picked up the makeup wipe from her dressing table and wiped that area as the Curiosity got the best of me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey my gems how are you ?

Instagram : its_your_author_hsk