•Chapter-11•

Edited

A/N Pov

He opened the door for her , when they entered they saw a old women sitting there whom Yn hated the most. She was the one due to which her life is ruined.

The old women sitting on sofa in living room waiting for her
Son also stood up seeing the girl with him whom she hated the most .

"Mom, she is Kang Yn . The CEO of the company in which I'm working ." Taehyung introduced

"And Ms.kang she is my mom"

Yn nodded although she know her very well , her every deed.

"Please sit here " Taehyung offered while signalling towards sofa.

"Please give me some time to make a room ready for you"

Yn nodded . Her whole mood was Ruined just by looking at the women in front of her whom she loathed to the core.

Taehyung headed towards the guest room .

While Yn was sitting on the sofa , her hands stuffed in her pockets. She gazed around the house totally ignoring the existence of that old lady sitting beside her.

Yn tilted her head to the opposite side.

"Why did you again came in my son's life?" The lady asked staring right at her soul.

Yn ignored her.

"Why did you again came in my son's life?" She repeated this time a bit loudly.

"What?!" Yn asked being totally annoyed. She don't need to speak to annoy her just her existence is enough.

"Why did you again came in my son's life?" The lady asked repeating the question third time. Keeping her voice low so her son don't hear her.

Yn chuckled

"You still have the guts to ask this even when everything is crystal clear. I didn't sent invitation to him , telling him to join my company. He came all by himself " Yn replied

"No! I'm sure you said something to him that's why he came to your company '' the lady said

At this point Yn just wanted to stab her but somehow she controlled herself.

"I still wonder how Taehyung don't know how filthy your brain is. You don't even deserve to be called a mom . You don't want your son to be happy . Such a characterless lady you are." Yn spatted

She knew that this lady is elder than her & we should not call someone characterless. But she is Yn . And she deserve this.

The lady raised her hand to slap her but Yn was fast enough to hold it & twist it on her back.

She wants to kill this lady badly.

"Ah...leave me" the lady whimpered. Yn pushed her on the ground.

She fall down but again stood up with the support of nearby chair.

"You bitch" the lady cursed

Just then Taehyung entered & heard the last words.

"Mom, why did you said this?" He asks not believing what her mom just said to her boss

He turned to Yn & bowed several times

"I'm sorry on the behalf of my mom please forgive me Ms.kang" Taehyung uttered . This man clearly know what this girl can do when she is furious.

"But Son- " Taehyung's mom was going to say something , Yn interrupted

"Hmm.....I can forgive you only on one condition , tell your mom to
Say sorry to me. She cursed not you."

Taehyung's mom's eyes widened

"Ah..." Taehyung paused but continued

"Ok.. Ms.kang " he looked at his mom with pleading eyes . Not having any choice Taehyung's mom took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry " Taehyung's mom said having no choice, tilting her head to other side.

Yn smirked & left with Taehyung to guest room.

When they both reached , Taehyung asked "Did something happened between you two?''

You looked at him with squinted eyes

"Why don't you ask this to your mom? She knows better."

---------

A/N- Respect elders🙆🏻