•Chapter-43•

Edited

I wiped her face as she was wearing makeup. My eyes again landed near her collarbone, it was a butterfly tattoo. My movements stopped it's the exact same as I have on my chest. But Yen said that we got this tattoo together on our one year anniversary. It can be a coincidence too. Maybe Yn and her boyfriend got the same couple tattoo too. But I don't know any boyfriend- I mean her boyfriend.

She mumbled something again. I sighed and tapped her cheeks.

"Hey! You need to change your clothes. Wake up!" She opened her eyes and pulled me by my collar on the top of her but I succeeded maintained some distance.

"Y-you left-left me." She whispered in a broken voice.

"Wh-Why WHY?!" This time her voice was not broken it was filled with rage , she shook me hardly by collar.

"Yn please you are not in your right senses. We can talk about this tomorrow. hmm?"

"NO! you know what you are a b-bas-bastard! A Co-Coward!! Just stay away from me." I don't know what she is talking about.

"Atleast tell me clearly what I have done?" I breathed out.

Some tears made their way from her eyes to her cheeks and slides down her neck.

My eyes widened a little. What exactly is it that made her cry? It must be serious.

I pulled her to my chest , by now her sobs were audible.

"Please tell me sweetheart what happened?" She stopped suddenly and lifted her head to look at me, her eyes red.

"Wha-what did you just called me?" She gulped staring into my eyes.

Even I don't know why I called her Sweetheart, I didn't even called Yen with this name ever.

"Say that again please." Her eyes began to tear up again.

I sighed
"Please Yn-"

"NOOO! Call me Sweetheart again like you did earlier" she yelled on my face and stuffed her face in my chest , the next second her cryings echoed the whole room.

Whatever it is , it's concerning me badly. She is behaving weirdly. Maybe her ex ditched her but she loved him so much. I feel bad for her , she don't deserve this. He must be a bastard.

"Please sweetheart, stop crying. You know you can tell me anything if you want ."

"Call me sweetheart again please." Her voice came out as a pleading

"Sweetheart! Sweetheart. Happy now? But please stop crying, and tell me the reason."

"Wh-why? You are ba-bad! I hate y-you. You left me." She said looking straight to my eyes.

She whispered the last part but I heard it.

"Huh? I didn't left you. I'm right here with you and always will."

"Promise me then that you will always be with me. You'll not leave me."

"I Promise."

"But now you have to change your clothes and get into something comfortable. The you're going to tell me what happened, if you want to. Ok?"

She nodded and I began to searching for her night clothes but became unsuccessful. So , not wanting to waste more time , I grabbed one of my shirt.

She was laying on the bed , looking at the ceiling with a grave expression. She is getting sober.

"Yn! Time to change your clothes." I said while giving her my shirt. She mindlessly grabbed it and extended her hand to the back of her dress.

"NO!NO! Don't change here . Go in the bathroom."

She pouted. I was wrong she is still not sober. Not like I was complaining, I like this side better only if she doesn't cry.

She didn't even closed the bathroom door after entering, so I did.

"Can you help me?" She shouted from inside.

"Coming"

I was hesitant at first. I'm gonna get killed by her tomorrow only if she remembers something.

Entering the bathroom, I saw her back facing me. She was already wearing my shirt.

"What help you need?" She turned towards me and my eyes widened.

''Can you do that?" She said pointing towards the shirt buttons that were not done properly. Only last two buttons were done , the second last button was done on the last third hole and the last one on second last hole.

She was not wearing her bra, but thank god they were covered.

I walked towards her with my eyes down, Upon reaching her , I closed my eyes and started doing her buttons. My fingers touching her soft, warm skin in the process.

After I was done , I peeked a little making sure it's done properly and nothing is showing.

My gaze again falled on that tattoo.
Then I carried her to the room and gently placed her on bed.

After changing my clothes and wiping her face and neck with wet towel . I layed beside her , I decided to ask.

"Do you wanna talk about it now?"

"Talk about what?" She was half asleep, her eyes almost closed

"The things you were saying earlier."

She motioned me to come closer.

She smashed her lips onto mine , soon I also melted in the kiss and hovered above her.