•Chapter-37•

Edited

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said closing the holy book in his hands.

Taehyung looked at me , nervous, as if asking for my permission while I nodded. Little did he know that I'm more nervous than him.

He licked his lips before leaning in while I closed my eyes feeling his lips on mine after almost that felt like a eternity to me.

It was gentle , it actually felt like the first time we kissed but I have to keep that thoughts away.

He broke the kiss when the people present in the wedding started creating noise pollution by loud cheers and clappings.

Morons.

Wait it's not like I wanted to kiss him for some more time, Right?

Maybe.......

Urgh.. these thoughts are not leaving my mind.

His cheeks were red.. Wait What? I'm hallucinating again I think..

After getting down the stage , everyone started congratulating us with a smile.

I also tried to return the smile with the same energy.

While some showed their fake smiles.

I was rethinking about my doings. Am I doing right? Right now there were only questions but no answers.

I was thanking the guests when someone unexpected showed up that I never thought I would see again. He came towards me with a big bouquet of colorful flowers. He has changed so much from when I last saw him. He looks mature, yea only Looks.

"Oh come on sissy! You didn't even invited your one and only lovely brother to your wedding with this handsome man." He exclaimed while winking at Taehyung.

"Are you even straight?" I asked judging the way he looked at Taehyung.

"SERIOUSLY?! That's the first thing you asked me after we met after years?" He said , embracing me in a bone crashing hug almost choking me. I hope I'll be able to atleast spend one day with Taehyung after marriage-

"I know we didn't had a good relationship in the past but I really love you my sister. Trust me I wanted to talk to , to play with you but those so called parents didn't let me." His voice cracked in between.

I gulped the lump that formed in my throat after hearing a loving line for me after years.

He gently broke the hug , kissing my forehead.

He shook his hands with Taehyung, "Take care of her . She acts tough but she is really not like how she shows to world. She is a soft fragile girl."

Taehyung replied with a "I know" making my head turn in his direction for a second.

Taehyung slided his hand to my waist making me glare at him , but I knew a part of me is happy at this touch.

Chan-hee stayed beside me most of the time even at the dinning table, he looked happy so was I but didn't showed it, Why? I don't know. I was not able to.

.......

"For God sake you are not my grandma." I said the same phrase 43th time to this old lady that claimed that she is my grandma. She met me just right after the wedding ended.

Chan-hee came towards me & looked stiff seeing the old lady.

"Gran" he said looking straight into that old lady's eyes and hugged her.

While Taehyung asked in whisper in my ear, bending to my height as I'm shorter than him, "Is today you're family reunion or something?"

I looked at him and replied with a shrug
"Maybe...?" That sounded like a question.

Chan turned towards me , "Sissy, she is actually our grandma , Mom's Mom. I only met her once. Mom didn't had a good relationship with her because gran didn't liked dad and she didn't agreed on mom and dad's marriage so mom ran off with dad on her wedding day."

Gran- I mean That old lady came towards me and hugged me and Taehyung.

She cupped Taehyung's cheeks, "I'm glad I got a handsome son-in-law.'' She said making Taehyung smile that disappeared after he looked at my not so pleased face.

She then turned to me fully.

"You're so beautiful, daughter." I took a deep breath , calming myself not now please.

"Ok now we met , right? So, you can go to your home or wherever you live."

I said while her smile dropped.

"I don't have a home in this country anymore. I lived in America." She said sadly , looking down.

"It's ok I'll book a hotel for you or you can live in one of my flats." I suggested while she shot her head up.

"No! I met you first time , my beautiful granddaughter. I'm going to live with you."

My eyes widen. No way!

"You have any shame? You are saying that you are going to live with me , who has just now married." I said hoping she would be convinced to not live with me.

"And I can't live with a stranger whom I just met once-" I added feeling Taehyung's gaze on me , "You should not say like this , she is your grandma." He cutted in between.

"Please try to understand my situation." I said to him more like a pleading.

"And you too, I already have so much problems to deal with. I can't handle more now." I turned to her , saying what I felt.

"Wait a minute! You just called me a problem? Like seriously! ME?!" She said dramatically pointing her index finger at herself.

"Grandma you can stay with us." A deep voice said that belonged to my husband.

My husband.......Wow!

Without wasting any time that Grandma got into one of the car that was going to my mansion , while I looked at Taehyung with questioning and annoyed expression.

He placed his veiny hands on my waist , pulling me a bit closer,

" It's ok . Hmm.. She is your grandma , you don't know how she felt all these years without seeing her daughter and now she came here in the hope of seeing her granddaughter and to spend some time with her , you should not behave like this with her. She lived alone in this old age . It's the time when people want someone to lean on but she didn't even had one."

I nodded when he stroked my hair a little. Why is he doing this? He got so comfortable with me from the time when the wedding thing started.

We pulled off when we heard someone clearing their throat. It was Chan , he smiled.

"I wanted to stay longer but I have work to do, so I have to take the last flight to return. I only came here to see your wedding. Let me tell you a secret." He leaned a bit "No one knows there that I'm here."

................................

Hellow! How are you all???

I am really not satisfied with this chapter...

The story messed up just like my brain. * Nervous laugh *

Tell me in the comments if you liked it or not?

I didn't tho

사랑해💜