•Chapter-40•

Edited

I came out of shower , towel drying my hair. Going near the dressing table , I opened the drawer, and there was no hair dryer and I remembered that that Gran took it and never returned so I ordered the new one but she broke it 'accidentally' and never returned mine.

I looked back , Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, his cheek pressed against the pillow.

•••

I was so happy as that Gran is going to live with her old friend for few days.

few days

I can breathe peacefully atleast for some days.

..........

Taehyung and me was eating ramen that he made. It was tasty but I can't eat more because of eating disorders, if I'll take one more bite I'll puke.

So I stood up from my seat letting him know I'm finished. He diverted his eyes from his food to me and said something that came out like "kajehydndbdahahavsdbucdb"

"Finish the bite first."

He slurped the noodles in hurry , chewing it after.

"You're finished?"

I nodded

"But you didn't even ate the half."

"I'm not hungry, please keep it . I'll eat it later." He frowned at my words but nodded anyways , resuming his eating.

I started doing some office work meanwhile he came and sat on the couch same as mine.

"You know you can tell me if something is bothering you." I knitted my brows. "What do you mean?"

His next words made me rethink my life decisions.

"Are you a human?"