TCF!Hannah reached out and touched TBOAH!Hannah's arm. He gaze was penetrating and firm, enough to convey that TCF!Hannah knew what TBOAH!Hannah was thinking and wanted her to understand something - however whatever that something was TCF!Hannah did not yet say it or explain it aloud.

“Ah!” Witira suddenly remembered something. “The mage has not left the island since the swordsman and spearman have arrived. He hasn’t come out unless we got really close to the island.”
“Really?”
That was perfect. It would be even better if he could blow away that blood crazy Redika along with the island.

Mocking laughter came from TCF!Rosalyn while a heavy sigh escaped TCF!Choi Han, who began to mutter about cockroaches again. TCF!Lock smiled innocently and pretended like he didn't agree with his older brother and that comparing the two was an insult to insects.

“Yes. He … seems to be a bit crazy.”
Witira’s face suddenly turned into a frown. Cale felt like he knew the reason.
“He started to laugh and rush at you when you were using your blood to fight?”
“How did you know?”
“The information we gathered said that he goes crazy because of the color red.”
“Ah.” Witira looked toward Cale with concern. Raon turned his head around to look at Cale so fast that it made a swishing noise.
Cale saw the looks on their faces and brushed back his red hair before casually adding on.
“That is why it will be complicated if I am seen.”
“So that’s it, human!”
“I understand.”
Both the Whale and the Dragon understood.

"Didn't he say something about display cabinets during the Plaza Terror Incident?" Taylor questioned and TCF!Cage nodded with a dark angry expression of disapproval. She, like Taylor and many others, didn't like crazy bastards being near Cale because it often led to Cale acting even crazier to get away from them. TCF!Eruhaben could already guess what was coming and began to practice breathing exercises in order to maintain his elegant composure and keep his calm.

He discussed the other details with Witira before saying goodbye. The next morning he went to see the Wolf children and Hilsman off.
“A whale will guide you there, so be as quiet as a mouse on Hais Island 12. You have the outfits I gave you, right?”
“Yes young master-nim! We have it packed. I will take good care of the children!”
Cale ignored Hilsman’s report and looked toward Lock and Maes. The two boys both nodded their heads.

TBOAH!Lock stared longingly at Maes and the other Wolf Children who were making an appearance upon the Palantír. His heart skipped a beat whenever he caught glimpses of them and he felt relieved that they had TCF!Lock by their side - because he was someone who fought for them. TCF!Lock was someone who protected them. TBOAH!Lock now was happy that TCF!Lock existed and that he was so different from himself. It soothed his soul to see this as well.

Lock was usually shy, but he was reliable when he was with his younger siblings. A sense of responsibility seemed to change his demeanor.

TBOAH!Lock nodded approvingly and lightly reached out to pat TCF!Lock on the shoulder.
"Thank you... thank you for succeeding where I failed."
TCF!Lock’s immediate reaction to shy away and wave off TBOAH!Lock's gratitude by calling it 'misplaced' died on his tongue as he looked at his counterpart in the eyes and understood the depth from which TBOAH!Lock was speaking to him from. The only thing he could do now was nod and accept those heavy words.

“Then go and stay there. Shoot the signal flare if something goes wrong.”
“Yes sir.”

The 12 all packed their weapons and got on a teenage whale and a baby whale, both of whom were less than 4 meters in length, and headed toward Hais Island 12.