Chapter 39- Don't Roll Your Eyes Or You Get A Slap

**AMY'S POV**

"You look absolutely delicious." Commented the guy with red slit eyes, his cherry blond hair up in a man-bun, a very snake-like wide smile on his face. He was crouching in front of me in white tees splattered with someone's blood and black cargos.

"Pervert or cannibal?" I asked with my back against the cold wall of the dark cellar, citting with my knees half up and my hands on them.

"Both." His bronze knife touched my cheek, the blade digging slightly into my cheek as I smiled.

"Try me, I'll bite you to bits." I chuckled, knowing damn well I'd go berserk if he provoked me more. I'm not in the best of the moods and he was certainly not helping.

"You're fun-" He was cut off by a knock on the cellar's metal doors. Kurai.

"Get up, Derek. She's not for you."

"Just a little bit?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Out. Now." Kurai said firmly, pointing outside. She was all patched up now, all her wounds now in different stages of healing, but trust me those burnt areas almost made me gag.

"Ugh so annoying. Next time, sweetie." He got up, waved at me and left.

"Dumb shit. Always thinking girls are for her, knows nothing about the damn boundaries, creep." She rolled her eyes as she crouched next in front of me.

"All of 'em here are like that?" I asked casually. Yes that's what I do. Start random small talks with not-so-friendly enemies.

"Nah. Just a few of these things are pieces of art. Rest are normal, like me!" She squealed as she pointed at herself in a very... well, kiddish way.

"Your definition of normal?" I asked, sighing as I rested my throbbing head against the wall.

"Don't have one. Yours?" She replied, damn she knew how to keep up a conversation.

"Too twisted to be explained. Why are you here?" Finally, to the point question. I just wanted to sleep right now, no more stalling.

"Instructions for you. Very simple and very lenient. How lucky you are, the others don't get it so easy.
So, 1st, we patched you up and will keep on giving you treatment every 5 hours to speed up the process.
2nd, we will provide you meals and meds which you need to take on time, no cheating.
3rd, we need you to take extra care of yourself, but you'll stay in here only unless you're told to come with us. No strolling, nothing, you will be locked up.
4th, torture hour is 3 pm to 4 pm, but we'll do it for 30 minutes for you, only for today, just to remind you what you're dealing with. After that, medical team will be sent to you.
5th, after the torture hour, you're not allowed to starve yourself, try to escape or do anything that will hurt your pretty body. Anything out of line and you'll stay in the torture arena for the rest of the time here.
That's all, any questions?" She asked, smiling again.

"Am I going to be her vessel, or what?" I asked, my brows knitted in confusion.

"Maybe. Maybe not." She giggled and locked the cell. Giving me a peace sign as she went off.

I was all alone now, sitting in the dark, cold and musty air of the cellar. My thoughts were too loud, the wounds they healed stung too much, my head felt too dizzy and my heart hurt too much.

"Kiki?" I asked for my only companion.
"I'm here, Amy. I'm always here with you." Her soothing voice filled in my eyes, slowly travelling its way throughout my body and ultimately my heart, calming down the rapid rhythmic beating. I finally took a sigh of relief. Rest, finally.
With my right hand above my forehead, I drifted off into the dark abyss of fear, agony and loneliness.