Chapter 25- Blood Bath

**ROSELLE'S POV**

"Oh hell naw" I spoke up, "Is there an option to uh, just run away?"

"I wish there was but we don't know this area at all, it'll be dangerous. Let's try to fend it off while some of us try to find a way out." Cherry said.

"Miri, Ace, Cherry, Leo, Roselle and Mark can go and find someway out while the rest of us buy time here." Jacob said.

Yay I get to get away from the monster! But hey, I'll have to do something quick or else we're all dying.

The ocean thing was so vast I didn't know where to go, so I just decided to swim down towards the ocean bed, hoping to find some kind of magical opening. I increased my speed as I heard the monster howl, out of anxiety, I looked backwards and hell, I shouldn't have. We were losing. Badly.

Eric was now in his monster form, he used his wings to push water towards us, basically helping us increase our speed. His wind powers weren't useful here so he used his telekinesis power to try and hold the monster in one place. He was frowning which showed the immense amount of effort it for him to concentrate energy towards the monster's tail and once he compressed it, the tail burst and we were surrounded with bloody red water now. This was what made the monster howl.

Taking advantage of the situation, Jane being the Air bender, she produced a huge bubble of air around monster but it was hard for her keep swimming and use her powers side by side, so she couldn't keep up the bubble. To prevent it from bursting, Jacob being the Water bender, surrounded the bubble with a different layer of water and Rose froze the water into ice and hence trapping that thing.

Just as we thought we won, the ice began to crack and before we even realised the monster had broken through the ice barrier and was out and about probably way angrier. The sharp pieces of ice were thrown everywhere and stabbed Eric in his wings, one piece flew right past me and thus cutting a part of my cheek but the rest were safe since they were either too far or had created a layer of protection with water, ice or air.

"Rose!" Jacob screamed. And that was when I realised that someone just sank down beside me, I turned to find that it was Rose. My eyes widened as I saw her condition, she had been stabbed by a huge piece of ice in her guts and the splinters of the barrier she made to protect herself were now embedded in her hands and legs. Blood was coming out of her body and her eyes were open wide in shock.

No no no no. I can't let one of the Chosen Five die, they are here to help us no way I'm letting any of them die on me.

I swam towards her and grabbed her by waist. I decided not to take out the ice because it would cause a large amount of blood loss, instead I prevented her from closing her eyes by providing her with hope (my power obviously).

"Hang on, Rose. Hang on, don't close your eyes. The pain will be over soon. Just a moment more. Trust me." I repeated again and again.

Jacob, who was enraged on the other hand turned into 'I kill whoever is in front of me mode'. His eyes were bloodshot and turned some water into bow and arrow (I am still amazed, like HOW) and began shooting towards the monster. Once Eric realised that we were far enough from danger spot, he swam towards the monster and began shooting spikes from his wings. Aiden on the other hand became a Nine-tailed fox and was attacking the monster's hide directly.

But this attempt didn't last too long since soon the monster overcame the shock of attacks and its hide being thick, none of the spikes or arrows pierced it. The monster was madder than ever and with a wide swath of its fin, it pushed all of us backwards.

I was still holding Rose in my hand and she was alive still but it would work for too long. Leo had come by my side to help carry Rose and remove the small splinters from her body.