I engulfed him into a tight hug, which he wholeheartedly returned. It was a little too tight because I could barely breathe. Suffocated by his big arms around me I whispered, "Levi! I can't fucking breathe."

He chuckled and swiftly pulled away, smiling shyly. "Don't tell anyone I hugged you." He warned before getting out of the car. I laughed to myself and followed him outside.

He always knew how to cheer me up.

******

The beach.

Even in October, it had always managed to help me relieve stress and feel better about life. The October sun, softly shone on my skin, providing no warmth but despite that, it felt appealing.

I could feel a presence behind me but knowing all too good who it was, I ignored him. That wasn't before he decided to sit down next to me.

"Was he your boyfriend?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because—I don't."

"Why are you here then?"

"I don't know."

Silence quickly overtook us. Tension filling the air.

It hurt to witness our conversations go from lasting hours to exchanging dry responses. I acknowledged that I was the cause, because I let my emotions take control and kissed him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, fully turning to me.

"I just don't understand..." I whispered, forcing myself to hold back the hot tears that were threatening to roll down my cheeks.

"Raya, me pushing you back, has nothing to do with you. It's me that I'm afraid of. You need someone so much better a-"

"That's for me to decide and I decided that I liked you and nobody else Zyran." I brayed, plunging my finger in his hard chest.

He looked down at my finger before looking back at me. "Being with me is only gonna break your heart." He said on a low tone and I could tell by his clenched jaw and fists that he was angry.

"I don't care! Why don't you wanna understand that as long as I'm with you, I don't care about the rest?" I vociferated, staring deeply into his eyes as I involuntarily held onto the collar of his black leather jacket.

It was the truth. Zyran could stab me in the heart a million times, but it would always ache for his love.

"Why don't you wanna understand that liking me is a mistake? Why won't you understand that you mean so fucking much to me that I'm scared of loving you the wrong way and losing you forever?"

At this point, we were screaming in each other's faces. This argument didn't make any sense but it was much needed. We were craving to tell one another what was weighing on our hearts and it finally came out.

"I never wanna lose you Raya." He muttered.

"Then kiss me."

"Yeah, okay."

He pulled me to him by my waist before crashing his lips on mine, our lips connecting in a gentle peck. Being unable to open my eyes for a second, I let myself remember the feeling before fluttering them open again.

His green eyes stared directly into mine. "Come here."

This time, he cupped my face, squishing my cheeks with his hands as I covered them with mine and soothingly rubbed my thumb over his knuckles.

The kiss was passionate. It was like a fire had been lit inside of me and was only growing bigger. Like everywhere he touched, billions of butterflies would swarm around and drown me in a never ending happiness.

He tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss and giving me the opportunity to slide my tongue inside. He let out a low groan, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through my body.

After a whole three minutes of us making out, I detached my lips from his. "Uh uh, get back here."

I chuckled, realising how desperate and needy he was for me.

After pecking my lips a few times, he finally pulled away, putting his forehead against mine saying, "Promise that I'm yours and that you're mine."

"I promise." I stuck my pinky out and he chuckled before linking them. He kissed our fingers as I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

This moment will stay printed in my mind forever.

I guess they're together now 🤭

(3/01/2023)