New year, New beginnings...Pt.2

Začít od začátku

"The doctor wants her to stay here over night for further tests and observation, the two of you can stay in her room with her." She said.

After an hour of Angelica being examined and tested, she'd had a saline drip and blood tests. She's got a kidney infection quite a serious one, the doctors were giving her antibiotics through a drip...you and Ben felt better they found out what was wrong and she was getting the help to get better. But the two of you still felt worried, you couldn't bare the thought of another one of your baby's being at risk. You and Ben stayed with her all night, Ben sat holding her hand until she woke up after her drip. The doctor then gave her the all clear and gave you and Ben antibiotics to give her over the course of the next two weeks to fully clear it up. When you got her home she was down for another nap after her tablet. You, her and Ben eat together watching her choice of Disney film which was repunzel ;before Ben carried her up to bed making sure she was comfy and asleep before he reappeared.

"Masons calling me." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I spoke to him earlier he knows Angelica went into hospital." Ben explained.

"I'll go answer him." You nodded.

"Hello?!" He spoke quickly down the phone at you, his voice shacking.

"Hiya mase." You said.

"Moll, I need to know if she's okay." You heard him struggle to swallow.

"She's home and she's on the right track to getting better now." You explained, you heard him breathe a sigh of relief. "She has a kidney infection she's been given a course of antibiotics threw a drip overnight at hospital, and she's got a course of antibiotics for the next two weeks to ensure the infections fully clear."

"God, I've been worried sick all day...do you and Ben need anything? I can drive up from Manchester you know that don't you? I'll put football of Molly, if you say you need me." You admired Mason for how much he'd always loved you, he'd do anything for you and 'his little angel' even though Angelica wasn't his he still loved her like she was, all Mason ever wanted was for yours and bens dream to come true that didn't stop him from loving you though.

"Mase thank you so much, we're okay I promise I'll let you know how our angel is getting on, maybe when she's fully recovered you could come down and see us one of the weekends you could stay here with us." You offered.

"That's sounds amazing, I'd love to see Angelica, missed her so much." He paused. "Missed you so much. Let me know if you need anything molly don't hesitate."

"Thanks mase I will." You paused. "Miss you more."

"Love you." You said, more in a platonic way but you still loved him more Ben knew you would always love him more than mason, but you'd still love mason.

"Love you moll." Mason said back before you both hung up.

"Angelica?" Ben said with a smile, Ben loved how close Mason was to his little girl.

"Yeah hes going to come up here one of the weekends." You smiled.

"That'll be good, we'll all have to go out the Chelsea lot while he's up." Ben said.

"He'll love that." You nodded, you lay across bens lap as he snuggled into you pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"I love you beautiful." He smiled.

"I love you more." You smiled kissing him again.

I-Message sent to Mason Mount

Mason: Baby No.2???!!!

You: Fancy being an uncle
And a god father again?

Mason: it would be a pleasure
I'm so so happy for you and chilly
Molly I'm here if you need anything!
Anything at all!  I love you and Ben,
Thank you for trusting me with your
Beautiful angels xx

You: we love you more mase,
Thank you for being so amazing to
Our angels xx