The club boy ✨

TW: fluff tiny bit of language in parts⚠️⚠️

You where currently on your way to a club in London for your best friend Lily's 23rd birthday, you where dressed up in a short white dress that hugged your figure and body with your makeup done lightly with wavy curls, there was around 10 girls who you where friends with.

_____
You where currently walking inside the club with all off the girls, you where immediately hit by the loud sweaty scenery the music nearly deafening...you loved the scenery of a good club with the music dancing with strangers, getting wasted with your friends and tonight was one of those, you headed straight to the bar with all of the girls lily ordered everyone's drinks on a private tab, you headed to the private birthday booth in the club that she'd booked for you all, you sat down next to lily and one of your other friends Nicole waiting for the drinks to arrive.

"Good evening girls! Here are your drinks, let us know if you need anything else." A polite waitress came over handing us all off our drinks before giving us all a smile before leaving and heading back to his duty's.

"We'll happy birthday lil!!" You and all the girls shouted, you all toasted a shot to lily wishing her a happy birthday before you all wondered out of the booth.

You ended up stumbling towards the bar getting even more drinks and shots with the girls, the strobe lights where turned on it was officially race time in the club the strobes flashed around the room as you and the girls danced around cheering and laughing, you where having the time off your life anywhere by Rita Ora was playing as everyone danced around mixing with complete strangers dancing with them as the music played around the wild club...

You where dancing with the girls, you turned around with your back facing them as you began to dance swaying your hips by yourself, you where loving life living your best one it was like time was froze everything all of a sudden went in slow motion as the strobes flashed in front of your face as you danced around, the strobes flashed a bright purple and blue all of a sudden you was taken back by a gorgeous face from the other side of the dance floor there dark luscious eyes meeting yours, your eyes widened as a friendly genuine gentle smile appeared on his gorgeous welcoming face, your assuming you went bright red you watched the boy chuckle a little as you returned the smile Turing back around to be met with your friends back at the bar.

"There was the best looking boy I've ever seen over there!" You exclaimed quietly, quite shocked at the encounter you couldn't believe how gorgeous he was his smile, his eyes, his features, and his widish build .

"You should of gone over y/n!" Nicole said as the others agreed drunkenly making you laugh shacking your head...considering you where pretty sober you'd have to be really out of it to have the guts to ho over but you'd regret not trying.

"There's no way he'll be single though! He was so gorgeous like the best looking gamut I've ever seen he looked really soft and gentle and kind too!" You said as the girls gasped at you giggling slightly at you as you rambled on about the boy.

"We'll let's go dance girlies, maybe y/n will find that boy again!" Lily said shacking her head laughing at me as You gawped at the strobe lights still mesmerised the the boy it's like you where engrossed by the boy.

You danced around while the strobes flashed in front of your face, you turned around gasping when your face was met with that one  gorgeous boys face that was in printed in your head, your eyes widened and your cheeks must have flushed as his eyes burned into yours you took all off his features in his jaw line looking sharp as you danced with the strobes flashing in between your faces.

"Sorry,erm-I couldn't-help but-come over-to you." He said stuttering nervously his soft voice and dark eyes giving you butterfly's.

"It's-fine, I'm y/n-y/n/l/n, nice too meet you?" You said smiling giving the impression you was asking his name as he smiled widely causing his cute dimples to show making your whole body spark.