Dancing is healing

TW: smut, fluff, swearing.

This one is a short request from a while ago from an unknown user! I'm sorry for the lack of content I've recently been siting exams and revising a-lot! I'm hoping everybody can understand as it's so stressful at these times! Writing is an escape for me usually but as I've hardly had time I've came back to slight writer block, I hope everyone is doing okay? Hopefully I'll be back to posting soon, please remember my dms are always open if anyone needs anyone to talk too! Thank you as always for the love and support! xx🩷

Masons body pressed you up the wall as you breathlessly gasped as he ripped your clothes off, his lips intoxicating your mind...all you could feel and think was how his lips felt moving across your neck sucking the skin lightly. You bit your lip harshly as his fingers found your wetness, you'd never felt so hot and flustered...mason groaned in your ear his breathe fanning your neck as his fingers pleasured you in ways you'd never felt before. Your hips rocked desperately against his arms as you watched his veins in his arms pulsate, your fingers found there way into his fluffy brown hair, his brown eyes dark filled with lust.

"Your so beautiful baby." He whispered kissing your ear.

"Mase please!" You moaned out.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Fuck me!" You breathed in his ear making him groan, he ripped your pants off kissing you desperately.

Your fingers fondled with his jeans ripping them down his legs, before he could do anything you immediately dropped to your knees. He took his hardness into your mouth immediately gagging on it making him moan, his hands pressed lightly on the back of your head as you bobbed. "You have to stop!" He moaned with that he pulled you up pressing you harshly against the wall in his hallway, he lifted you up easily in his muscly arms your legs wrapping around his waist, and his arms wrapping around your hips holding your perk bum, his face in your neck breathing heavily. Your arms clinging desperately onto his shoulders for support as he slipped into you slowly, he had you practically screaming in seconds.

"You feel so good!" You rolled your eyes back as his lips breathlessly kissed yours.

"Your so big mase." You cried out as he pounded in and out of you.

"Good girl." He moaned into your mouth pounding harshly as you both because closer.

"I need to cum- oh my god! Mase! I'm cumming!" You cried out clinging onto him.

"Fuck!" He cried out feeling you clench him making him release inside you.

"I love you so much." You kissed him breathlessly.

"I love you more beautiful." He kissed you back.

"I've missed you gorgeous." He whispered resting his forehead against yours, your noses brushing slightly his brown eyes scanning your body...you was so perfect to him.

"I've missed you mase." You smiled weakly as your legs gave way, luckily mason caught you with a chuckle he picked you up carrying you up the stairs into the en suite bathroom in your shared room.

Once you'd cleaned yourself's up mason helped you relax, he turned on the LED lights on in the bedroom to a soft dark blue, placed an aroma therapy steamer on, a wax melter on with your favourite smell burning, and a couple of soft Yankee candles. He melted your heart how caring he was, having a footballer boyfriend had its ups and downs. Unfortunately mason had been away a lot recently traveling with matches, he was finally back in your shared home...where you could feel at ease and safe with him. He lay down in just his pyjama bottoms, you lay on top of his toned body breathing his scent in...you'd never felt so safe and relaxed, he slowly stroked the strands of your hair kissing your head softly whispering into your ear.

"I love you." He softly whispered running his hands down your back under your shirt tracing circles on your bare back.

"I love you." You sighed in contentment.