Your savouir

TW: mild swearing⚠️ fluff⚠️

You where sitting on steps that lead inside a private venue, you where dressed in a beautiful outfit you had been invited by the England teams football manager Gareth Southgate, you where the team's photographer and your boyfriend joey was meant to be meeting you there he was a boxer you always made sure you was at his fights supporting him, you always made sure you went to all events that mattered most to him, but he always did things like this to you he was never actually there for you back never supported you and never cared, it resulted in you making up excuses for the boy this wasn't the first time he stood you up to embarrass you, he knew you'd be sitting alone for most of the night while all the footballers spent time with there girlfriends leaving you alone once again...

You where good friends with all off the footballers, your best friends was mason mount, Declan and Ben chillwell they was always there for you when joey wasn't they'd watched your heart break every time joey stood you up they watched how much you did to make him happy and it infuriated them to watch you get treated like this...the boys never got along well with joey the boys had seen how shit he treated you it upset them to see there best friend be treated this way once again you was sat alone outside where no one could find you waiting for joey to show he still had five minutes to turn up before he'd official done it again, but it's okay you was used to it now.

It had been over 5 minutes and no suprise joey hadn't showed once again, he'd let you down once again it hurt you, you felt the tears following down your cheek as you wiped them away you stood up turning around to be met with someone's hard warm chest you bounced backwards causing you to fall as the talk figure reached out catching you in there arms, they immediately wrapped around your waist tightly insuring you stood up safely you looked up to be met with your favourite pair of eyes.

"M-Mason?" You stuttered out sniffing your tears away as his beautiful eyes met yours, you watched his eyes scan yours as his softened at the sight.

"Y/n darling you okay?" He asked pulling you into his chest hugging you tightly, he ran his hands up and down your back comforting you, you had to admit he did make you feel things you didn't want too.

"Yeah, yeah just coming in now!" You said trying to sound happy his eyes softened even more as his thumb reached your cheek swiping your dried tears eyes.

"He's done it again hasn't he gorgeous?" He whispered kissing your head softly making you whimper under him.

"Why-though-what-have-I-done?" You said between sobs as he held you closely rubbing your arms.

"You've done nothing honestly y/n! I wish you could see how much we all love and care for you, you don't deserve this and deep down I think you know that too! Your clearly not happy anymore you deserve someone so much better beautiful." He said sighing holding you still as you sniffled your tears away your body warming and moulding into his he always made you feel better and so safe but joey should be doing this and he's not that's when you realised...

"He-never was-the one-for me I think mase." You whispered clinging onto him tighter snuggling as close as you could inhaling his amazing scent.

"Only you know how you feel y/n, but you deserve so much better he's a dick and he doesn't deserve you!" Mason said cupping your cheeks in his warm hands wiping your tears away taking your hand in his.

"Thank you mase." You whispered rubbing his hand with your thumb.

"You never have to thank me gorgeous, if it's any consolation you look drop dead stunning and I'd kill to be here for you tonight if I was that dick, he clearly doesn't see the worlds in front of him." He said smiling softly at you kissing your hand gently making you laugh a little.

"Thank you mase, I'm gonna head home but thank you so much for that it means the world to me I just can't face going inside now." You said sighing as you gripped your hand squeezing it tightly.

"No,no,no! Do not let that piece of shit ruin your night it's as much your night as it is anyone there team wouldn't be the same without you, I'll be your date! Come in and dance with me." He said with pleading eyes you got sudden butterfly's in your lower stomach.

"Okay, thank you mase." You said smiling as he took your hand leading you both into the Venue.

You sat at a table on the side with mason next to you, Declan at the side of mason Ben the other side of you and Phil foden and Jack grealish opposite with there girlfriends who seemed really lovely, there was a few discussions made and Gareth of course had his famous speech thanking everyone for there recent hard work and efforts going towards the team.

A few of the lads stood up and took there girlfriends away from the table and began dancing with them, you went onto the England teams page too see you'd been tagged in one of the photos with mason.

@ England Official Football:

👤 @ MasonMount          &             👤 y/n/l/n

Caption: It's not just about football here, it's about family and friends ❤️🙌🏻💫
Liked by...y/n/l/n,MasonMount,benchillwell and more...

Comments:

@ MasonMount: family ❤️👏🏻
📌^ ❤️

@ y/n/l/n: love all of you guys🥰
📌^ we love you 🙌🏻❤️

@ declanrice: SHIP 🚢 🙌🏻
📌^ hands up if you ship y/n and mase 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

@ username: WE ALL SHIP 🚢 🙌🏻🙌🏻😭🥲
^ 🙌🏻❤️

@ jackgrealish: bro we're all shipping so hard rn I swear 😭😂
📌^ 🚢🚢🚢

You spent the rest of the night with the boys, you danced to your hearts content let mason see the real you without feeling like you where being judged for you, it made you feel so much better opening up about how you felt now about joey that night you realised what had been in front of you the whole time you got home and told joey to pack his stuff up and leave which he did...he left you just as easy as he walked into your life it hurt you a lot but you where onto better things...

And now 4 years later you are sitting with your two beautiful twins and husband mason mount,
your son: Teddy mason mount, 
and your
daughter: Ella y/n mount.

You married your best friend after 2 years of being together and fell pregnant shortly after giving birth too two healthy happy twin baby's Ella and teddy they where yours and masons pride and joy you was glad it turned out how it did because you wouldn't be in the position you are in now if it wasn't for what happened, you felt so in love and lucky to have mason by your side everyday you just grew to live hun more and more watching him with his babies was like a magical dream come true...

Looking back to 4 years ago, you would of never off guessed you'd be here married with kids  with your best friend   that happened to be your soulmate...he was your everything he was your... saviour❤️