The pregnancy

TW: fluff!!!
This is a request I hope you enjoy!

Today you and your childhood sweet mason mount, was going out for lunch with yours and his best friends Declan rice and his girlfriend your best friend Lauren fryer. You was excited to see them you and mason hadn't seen them for a while since you and mason brought a new bigger house in ccobham and Declan and Lauren lived in London.

You was meeting them at your local Nando's half an hour away from cobham and half an hour away from London so it was half way for you both. And after Lauren and Declan was going to come back to yours and masons new house, you was wearing a short coat white cropped jumper, with some grey trousers and a grey coat blazer over the top with your hair tied back in a cute messy bun.

You wore your light grey nike Jordan 1 high tops, you wore some light natural looking makeup, you put your jewellery on and headed downstairs to see mason already waiting for you, you glanced at him taking him in he looked amazing. He was wearing a tight fitted black Hugo boss t shirt showing off his tensed muscles and chiselled abs, he was wearing some skinny black jeans with a green Nike retro jacket with his dark green Nike Jordan high top 1S.

He glanced at you smiling at you lovingly his eyes glanced over at you a little smile tugged on his lips as he licked his soft lips, he slightly bit his lip smiling at you. You smiled widely down the stairs at him before wondering down as he held his arms out for you to run into which you did straight away.

"You look beautiful." He whispered holding his forehead against yours as you inhaled his amazing scent, his signature smell linx Africa and savage Dior.

"Thank you mase, you look and smell amazing!" You smiled wrapping one arm around his neck pulling his face closer to yours, and your other arm holding his waist.

"You ready to go?" He smiled brightly as you nodded, he grabbed your hand intwining your fingers together as you grabbed your bag heading out the door to masons car locking the door behind you.

"Will Lauren and dec already be there?" You asked smiling as mason helped you in his new car, his smiled passing you your seat belt kissing you lovingly.

"They'll be there the same time as we will gorgeous." He smiled before shutting the door heading to his side getting in and starting the car.

You had a quite relaxing drive to Nando's masons helped you out of the car and your eyes soon landed on your two best friends heading over to you and mason he locked the car before you ran towards Lauren and Declan engulfing them in a tight warm hug.

"Guys! We missed you so much!!" You exclaimed hugging them both tighter before pulling away as they beamed at you.

"We missed you more babes! How are you?" Lauren said as Declan smiled pulling mason into a bro hug.

"I'm okay thanks laur! How are you?" You smiled.

"I'm fine, how's the new house then we need all the deets we can't wait to see it!" She smiled back.

"Of course!" You laughed with her.
"And how's mr rice then?" You smiled nudging him playfully as you both laughed.

"I'm as good as good can be y/n! How about you trouble?" He smiled kissing your head in a friendly manner.

"Good, I'm fine thank you deccy!" You beamed before mason took your hand in his as the three of you carried on catching up as you walked inside to Nando's immediately being seated in a booth away from everyone and crowds.

"Right I'll go get the usual yeah?" Declan smiled.

"Yes please dec just a coke for me." You smiled as he nodded.