Epilogue

Subject: life since our wedding.

Dear Friends and Family,

As of today, January 1st 2024, my husband Tyler Kenard (Burromuerto) and I have been married for a little over 10 years. It's hard to believe that a decade has already passed since our beautiful wedding day. Time truly does fly.

We wanted to take a moment to reflect on our journey together and share some of the highlights of our married life so far. It's been quite a ride, filled with ups and downs, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

The first few years of our marriage were filled with excitement and new experiences. We grew with our son, Wayne and we also welcomed Lindsays twins into the world and nothing could have prepared us for the love and joy they brought into our lives.

As the years went on, we faced our fair share of challenges. We both had demanding careers and balancing work and family life was not always easy. But through it all, we supported each other and grew stronger as a couple. We learned to communicate better, compromise, and appreciate the little things in life.

Now, when we celebrated our 10-year anniversary, we are in a place of contentment and happiness. Our careers have flourished, Wayne is growing into a bright and independent young man, following in his fathers steps of becoming an athlete. and our love for each other has only deepened with time.

Of course, our marriage is not perfect. We still have our disagreements and arguments, but we have learned to pick our battles and always find a way to work through them. We have also learned to never take each other for granted and to always make time for each other, even in the midst of our busy schedules.

Looking back, we are grateful for all the love, support, and encouragement we have received from our loved ones. Your presence in our lives has made our journey as husbands even more meaningful and special.

As we enter into the next decade of our marriage, we are excited to see what the future holds. We know that whatever challenges come our way, we will face them together as a team. And we can't wait to see our family grow and create even more precious memories.

Thank you for being a part of our journey and for your continued love and support. Here's to many more years of love, laughter, and adventure.

With love,

Tyler and Alejandro Burromuerto.