Proposal!

Okay so this was originally gonna be smut but I don't feel like writing smut tday ☹️
just for clarification, in this chapter and going forward (until stated otherwise), Alejandro is 20 and Tyler is 22//

As time went on, Tyler fell deeper in love with his boyfriend (if that was even possible) And the feeling was mutual between both of them.

One morning, after a very long round of Sex, both men rolled onto the bed our od breath.

Tyler reached over in his nightstand and Alejandro rubbed his face. "That was great, mi amor. I should really bottom more often" The spaniard smiled at his boyfriend and opened a handheld mirror, checking his hair.

Tyler stopped looking in his drawer and closed it. "Do you think Wayde is awake yet?" He asked.

"mmm, not yet, mi amor. He normally walks here before doing anything else" Alejandro smiled.

"Ah, good." Tyler whispers. "Why- do you need something?" Alejandro asked.

"Actually, yeah" Tyler looked at his boyfriends emerald green eyes. "What is it, my love?" Alejandro asked, saying it in english rather than spanish for once.

Tyler sighed deeply.

"Alejandro. I've known you since you were 17. Since we were stupid kids on a stupid TV show. I've known you through your heartbreak and through your downfall. But i have never once wanted to leave you. I always felt like we'd end up like this since the first time I kissed your perfect lips. I know I've fucked up, I've been dumb.. He chuckled

"Hell, I even got my ex pregnant. But all that taught me was that I love you, And I want to be yours forever. So... I guess what I'm trying to say is...." Tyler paused and pulls out a small ring box.

"Alejandro Burromuerto, Will you do me the honor of being my Husband." Tyler smiled at the spaniard. Alejandro had a shocked look on his face that faded into a smile.

"Of course mi cariño. of course I'll marry you" Alejandro whispered and kissed his fiancé.

At that moment, Wayde waddled into the bedroom and climbed onto the bed.

"Dada!" He cheered and clapped his hands at seeing his father happy.

Alejandro was the first to acknowledge the toddler and smiled. "Hi baby! how sre you my pequeño flor preciosa" He cooed.

Wayde smiled and grabbed his stepfathers nose while Tyler slid the ring on Alejandros finger.

"Look at this. Our little family." Tyler smiled, kissing his fiancé once more.