The Finale.

the finale. the final 2. the two people who could win or or lose it. in total drama. there was only ever 1 winner. that winner would be Tyler. or sierra. either one. depends on who wins the challenge.

The night Alejandro got voted out, Tyler went through a myriad of emotions. He felt happy hr made it to the final 3, upset his boyfriend got voted out, and he was angry that no mattrr how much he yelled at Chris, he couldn't fix that.

The night Cody got voted, Sierra cried and begged for it to be Tyler instead of him. Chris said thats not how the game worked and booted Cody anyways.

Now Tyler's sitting in first class with nothing to do. He used to talk to his boyfriend and laugh and giggle and makeout and shit but now the only person who truly understood Tyler was gone.

Sierra was in normal class, thinking of ways to murder Tyler for not offering to boot himself instead of Cody. Sierra loved Cody and Even though Cody did develop a slight crush on her, His eyes were only on Noah.

A few days after Codys elimination, The final challenge was proposed. Pick helpers, climb to the top of the volcano and throw your dummy in, easy as that. After Alejandro and Harold went against eachother to find out which person would get things to help them ( Al was rooting for Tyler, Harold rooting for Sierra)

"Dude, I never expected to make it this far" Tyler said with a chuckle, Sierra rolled her eyes. "Well, you wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for Alejandro carrying you the WHOOLLLLEEE game!" She complained

"Oh..mm , forgot you dont like me." Tyler muttered. "Yeah, You think?" Sierra said and walked away. The plane landed in Hawaii. Alejandro and Owen were chosen as Sierras helpers while Courtney and Lindsay were chosen as Tylers.

Tyler felt his heart ache when Lindsay was chosen for him. He rubbed his eyes and helped them build the dummy.

After that was done. They raced up the volcano. To no ones surprise, Tyler got there first and won.

Everyone cheered except for some old people blabbering on about how you dont throw pineapples in the volcanos.

Everyone screamed and ran down, no one got burnt or stuffed in a robot suit COUGH COUGH THE NORMAL ENDING. But Tyler did have minor burns on the entire left side of his body.

After giving Tyler the million dollars, Everyone set on their way to the after-party.

(SORRY FOR THIS BEING SHORTTTT I WROTE THIS IN 10 MINUTES BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED LMAMAMAMAM)