Boyfriends

guys there's gonna be FEELINGS in this chapter...!!! mostly good. also, who do you guys want as the final 2? Alejandro and Tyler or one of those two with either Sierra or Cody to spice things up? Plus would you guys want bonus chapters of Alenoah and Alejeduncan smut??? //

Alejandro and Tyler went throughout the rest of the day sleeping and talking to each other. Avoiding Chris, the usual.

The next morning they were awoken by Chris with a megaphone in their ears. "NO PDA. ITS BAD FOR THE RATINGS" He screamed and the boys moved away from eachother.

Chris chuckled "Nah im just kidding but there is a challenge today so RISE AND SHINE SOLDIERS"He yelled once again. Tyler rubbed his eyes and looked over at Alejandro who shrugged.

They boys woke up and got dressed. Tyler in his usual Tracksuit and headband, Alejandro in his Button up and jeans. "Uhm.. Al? I have a question " Tyler said as he zipped up his jacket.

"Que?" Alejandri responded, buttoning his last button. "Are we like... Boyfriends now?" Tyler asked with a side-smile. He looked so lost. "We can be, if you'd like to" Alejandros whole mind was screaming "YESYESYESYES" but he had to act normal... yup.

"I wanna be but.. I'm not gay." Tyler said with a shrug. "I know i like you, but I'm not gay. I don't like any other guys and i never have. I'm still a- straight." Tyler said alwardly, not knowing if thats the right word as hes never really payed much attention.

"Oh? Is that so?" Alejandro asked. Himself personally thought Tyler was bisexual but if the man claimed to be straight he'd laugh at him and let him beleive that. "Yeah dude" Tyler said with a smile.

"So, I'm your boyfriend now?" Tyler asked Alejandro. The spaniard chuckled and nodded his head. "Sì, Amor" He smiled

(sorry its so short. I'm just tryna update the small stuff so i can get inteo writing thousand word long chapters for u guys again 😈)