Fan Favorite

sorry this is gonna be short its currently 11:54 pm and i have school in the morning 😝 just logged back into wattpad after being gone for mental health tho so imma give y'all an update //

Alejandro Burromuerto. Honor role, Attractive, Charismatic. What's not to like? Except for the fact he's a manipulative bastard. Every girl he charmed, he got eliminated. Uncluding Heather Kasuga! And she vowed to never let a man get inbetween her and winning. Alejandro faked romantic feelings for almost every girl on Total Drama World Tour except for Gwen and Sierra. They were, well.. not big targets.

But Tyler Kenard. A stupid jock, his own girlfriend forgot his name for 7 episodes. But he made it to the merge. Suprisingly. No one, not even the aftermath show thought he would make it this far. he had absolutely no strategy, except for the fact he was determined to win so he could get himself and his siblings out of their toxic household. He was loyal to one girl throughout the whole show.

although they are vomplete opposites, for some weird reason. These two were drawn to each other. Like a magnet and a fridge, like two swans in an empty lake. They were inseperable.

although Alejandro never let it show, he loved Tyler very deeply. It was an odd feeling, to be inlove with someone. It made Alejandro feel like an achy mess. Like shenever he opened his mouth around the brunette jock he felt lightheaded, like the man was going to be the death of him.

The two men were sitting in first class, conversing while everyone else slept in the common area. The teenagr boys weren't tired or bored of each other. They just kept talking and talking. Althought Tyler talked more, Alejandro would occasionally add to whatever the jock said, relating and so.

Tyler loved Alejandro, but not in the way you think. Tyler loved him as a bestfriend, he wanted the best for Al, He also wanted the man to be happy all the time. Tyler mightve had a small crush on Alejandro but can you blamr him? Alejandro is hot. With his spanish accent and his abs.. and hair.. and pecs.. and.. oh shit mb i got a little offtrack.

The two guys were an unlikely pair, but a 'fan favorite' Sierra said on her blog. Alejandro was the brain and the looks of their operation and Tyler was the well... uhm.... Tyler of the operation.

realistically, alejandro couldve won alone, but tyler was valuable, and hot in Al's eyes, so. take a win where you get one.