Reconnected (Smut)

so. i changed my mind. they're gettinf back togetehr this chapter instead of in 2 chapters. I basically moved everything up a bit so i can write a bachelor party 😎/

Tyler called Alejandro again. a week after finding out Lindsays pregnant.

To his surprise, Alejandro answered. "Yes, Tyler?" He said with no emotion. Tylers heart dropped, why did he expect a 'hello, mi cariño.' or 'hola, mi amor'.

"Ale... I.. i need you. please." Tyler begged, crying into his phone. "What do you mean you need me?"

"I fucked up.." Tyler said, letting out a cry. "I need you, please.." A sigh was heard on the line. "Fuck, mi corazon. you can't just call me like this out of no where." Alejandro whispered into the phone.

"I'm sorry! I-I miss you.." Tyler mutters. "I know I fucked up and I'm sorry im so sorry.. But you never let me explain myself"

"What do you mean, explain yourself.. Tyler, Duncan already told me what happened." Alejandro said, His latin accent thick.

"No, he didn't. Just please. Let me explain myself." Tyler begged, to his surprise. Alejandro actually agreed to coming to his house and hearing what he had to say.

After around 30 minutes Alejandro arrived and he refused to look Tyler in the eyes. "Tell me what he got soooo wrong it might change how I feel about this."

Alejandro tried to act like he didnt care. He tried to act like he didn't still love Tyler with all his heart.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me." Tyler exclaimed. "She asked me if I eanteda fucking cigarette and I said 'yeah sure' because I can legally do that shit now." Tyler explained, speaking with his hands. "So she said i had to 'earn it' ? And then she kissed me. And Duncan came over an-"

Alejandro covered Tylers mouth and sighed. "Don't say his name." Alejandro whispered. "I believe you, Mi cariño, Truth is. I didn't believe you cheated, you've always been loyal." Ale gave Tyler a small smile

Alejandro kissed Tyler slowly and sensually, leaving the older boy wanting more. "Fuck, I missed this. I missed you, Mi amor" The spaniard whispered.

The boys kissed for awhile longer, moving so they were sitting on the small loveseat in Tyler's living room. They were making out, before Alejandro made the first move to make it something more.

Alejandro pinned Tyler to the couch and started to kiss his neck. "Fuck- Ale-!" Tyler gasped and let out a small moan.

"Oh, Mi amor. How I've missed you" The spaniard mumbled as he unbuckled the jocks pants. "Fuck, I missed you too"

Tyler helped Alejandro pull down his pants and began helping the spaniard with his own.

Both of their pants, shirts and underwear were discarded on the floor as they continued to make out. Tyler sat on Alejandros lap, inches away from his hard on.

"Por favor, Mi amor." Alejandro begged in a whiny voice. "Please" He choked out as he felt the jock start stroking his dick.

Tyler spit on his hand and slowly stroked Alejandros dick. "Aye- Please!" the spanisrd whimpered.

"Do y'want me to bottom?" Tyler asked, He was met with a rapid shake of the head. "Please, mi cariño."

After prepping himself, Tyler lowered himself onto Alejandros dick and sat there for a moment.

"Going cowgirl, hm?" Alejandro asked, Tyler flipped him off and burried his face in the spaniards neck.

Tyler slowly started bouncing up and down, soft moans and whimpers coming out of his mouth.

He soon sped up his pace, leaving the spaniard gasping for air. "Fuck- Mi amor" Alejandro cried out before finishing inside of the man he loved most.

Tyler soon finsihed after, but all over Alejandros chest.

"Dude- I forgot how good that feels" Tyler chuckled as he pulled himself off.

They cleaned themselves up and layed down in Tylers bed, snuggling eachother and watching TV.

"I'm sorry for not believing you, mi amor. I really don't like cheaters." Alejandro whispered, holding Tyler close to his chest.

"I'm sorry I even went out that night. 'shouldv jus told Cody I'd go with him and Noah another night." Tyler apologized.

"I love you, Tyler." Alejandro whispered. "I love you, Alejandro." Tyler responded, stroking his fingers through the spaniards hair.